MakeWebGames

ATTEMPT/Please no judging-I ASKED FOR NO JUDGING ME<NO CRITISIZING EITHER

Dustin Rohel

23 minutes ago, Dustin Rohel said:

I feel like im being hated on about learning, iv'e stated i have a learning disability and am a slow learner and people still making comments about me not trying, I AM TRYING, i ask lots of questions to find answers and learn, so please.... if you don't like my questions- don't comment on them.

Thanks!

I'm autistic. You'll find your method 😉

1 hour ago, SRB said:

Fair response. I shall leave this as my last response to anything you ever post here. Toodle pip.

I lied, I can't keep quiet. I have one thing to say - this is criticizing;

Why is this proving to be difficult? Duplicate usersonline.php and call it fights.php. Done. Exactly what this is.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Dustin Rohel said:

I'm using Regular Notepad.

Then i would use Notepad++. It's free and easy to learn. It highlights certain things for you. If you set your preferences right it will also set it so that you brackets {}[]() double quotes and single quotes open and close automatically.

Oops. I see that Veramys also suggested you get Notepad++ as well. 

It's a good tool for a beginner.

11 hours ago, corruptcity || skalman said:

Yeah I'd also pick vscode couldn't live without it now that I'm used to it and that I've got github copilot. for years I used to use dreamweaver cs6, no hate please lol. Still use it to this day but only because of one feature, it's so easy to upload files to my web server without much hassle

used to use cs3 it was amazing back in tha day,i used to use a combo of Atome and NP++, till last 2 years started using VsCode when i found the extention for NP++ keybindes, since that day only vs 😄