• Round Management 
    • Home Page
    • Logged in page
    • T&C's + Privacy + Cookie Policy
    • Block Mail + Merge replies
    • Attack System
    • Forum update

5 hours ago, Dayo said:

So I’ll explain my idea for the attack module.

1) It can be PvP or PvE
2) For PvP both users have to be online and in the same location using detectives to find them. (Creates a money sink in the game) with the option of a instant find for points (not P2W as there is a in game option available)
3) You can choose to Mug (money) or Assault (health)
4) if mug you do a little bit of damage
5) if assault you do more damage but no health, if they are below 0% health you can choose to kill them off like in GL or send them to the hospital like in McCodes. This will be configurable.
6) PvE you can set up new accounts in the ACP and set them as a BOT. Players can then attack these bots as they would any other player. Bots would travel every xx minutes and gain xxx money per hour.
7) your profile would display your mug/assault stats.

as always you amaze me with you ideas, 10/10 will work amzingly on the GL engine even better than the mcc version tho the online condition make me have some doubt but if the game is booming it will be good, but i think you can have it toggles on/off so it will work fine on the start of the game 

24 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

the online condition make me have some doubt but if the game is booming it will be good

It would be a ACP option so you can say if the user has been online within xxxx seconds you can attack. I always like the idea that you both have to be online so you can have retaliation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dayo said:

1) It can be PvP or PvE
2) For PvP both users have to be online and in the same location using detectives to find them. (Creates a money sink in the game) with the option of a instant find for points (not P2W as there is a in game option available)
5) if assault you do more damage but no health, if they are below 0% health you can choose to kill them off like in GL or send them to the hospital like in McCodes. This will be configurable.
6) PvE you can set up new accounts in the ACP and set them as a BOT. Players can then attack these bots as they would any other player. Bots would travel every xx minutes and gain xxx money per hour.

Can't you make it once your health reaches 0 the players that took your health make there names show on your profile of how much health they each took of you bl,example dayo attacked you and took 30% health , Athena attacked you took 30% health newttest attacked you and took 40% , your health is destroyed ? Something like that , then for them to recover there health it regains within 24 hours ? This will be fun for members running train attacks on orther , this is why my idea sounds great .

This is were tripwires come useful and safehouses and dogs as pets .

And players purchasing extra health to prevent being damaged orther than being killed and losing everything there health regenerates free back to 100 health every 24 hours , and then they can buy health to max 250 , 

I only say this because I think it would be great for players .

Especially gang wars and stuff .

Because if you make like MCC players will get bored of the same thing that's been done over the last years, example a player can attack you and steal drugs and cars orther than money and points .

Or a player can attack you for your health , for a game to be successful people have to donate to gain extra advantages of they don't donate there health bar within 24 hours gets refilled for free, you could also add a perk that can be used only one time to get your health to 250 health absolutely free, once used it can never be used again after your health reaches 0

You can't create a game and make everything free the owners need to earn something for server payment and future game updates , I made over 500€ of my game and I haven't taken a single penny out for myself I've used all the money on servers and game updates by hiring professional coders to improve certain mods .

1 hour ago, rednspirited said:

also need  a way to add npcs to the game

Another good thing would be a comments section on players page 

already on the market 

15 minutes ago, athena26 said:

Profile signatures with [img] 

it have it already

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2021 at 12:10 PM, Dayo said:

1) It can be PvP or PvE

Sounds like my post from months ago. Hope it gets released

• 8 months later...