MakeWebGames

User List

Canjucks

I've put this together (first one I have released like this as in advertised). This is not my code just utilising something that was already made.. Search doesn't work yet or does it have links to do something lol. Would anyone find this useful? I know that having investigated GL for what's missing/needed having to search for a user that may or many not exist is a bit hard don't you think? So I felt it was needed that we have a user list with names to search from (especially useful for hiring detectives!)

image.png.8585a06fc050714d8dd35d0ba7e7fd18.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PHPStudent said:

Yes, GL needs a search feature!!!

GL base system is built on the idea that you dont find players easy to make it hard to find and kill them

but if you dont use the GL kill players idea then you gona be building another fight system, at that time you have/are a coder where you will make that feature in your game

but good idea i might re-make MCC search here in GL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

GL base system is built on the idea that you dont find players easy to make it hard to find and kill them

but if you dont use the GL kill players idea then you gona be building another fight system, at that time you have/are a coder where you will make that feature in your game

but good idea i might re-make MCC search here in GL

Been hoping for a new fight system for GL - one similar to mccodes - paid or free, I would use it because I'm not a fan of the kill system personally. Dayo said a while ago he was thinking of making one, so we'll just have to wait and see. Some other programmers were thinking of the doing the same. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PHPStudent said:

Been hoping for a new fight system for GL - one similar to mccodes - paid or free, I would use it because I'm not a fan of the kill system personally. Dayo said a while ago he was thinking of making one, so we'll just have to wait and see. Some other programmers were thinking of the doing the same. 

yeah the engine need one i started making one for my fantasy game but its complicated and not sure i will ever sell it

but i think it might be a good idea for a mod to expand the Workout mod 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fabionuno said:

gl does have a search user ....https://snipboard.io/Xu5bIS.jpg  and i added a easy https://snipboard.io/OF85rz.jpgspacer.pngspacer.png

I must have missed that userList when I updated to 2.3. What mod does it come under? I had to do it manually the update because I have customised so many things to suit my game like changing the name of bullets to something else.

4 hours ago, ags_cs4 said:

yeah the engine need one i started making one for my fantasy game but its complicated and not sure i will ever sell it

but i think it might be a good idea for a mod to expand the Workout mod 

We just need a better attack model than hit attack/hospitalise/mug and only those things occur but something a bit more complex but under one attack module and a couple of buttons at the end of the fight for those leave/mug/hospitalise. I'm working on a turn based system but would be happy if someone or if you stripped yours back to just those three and then I can just expand to suit my special abilities.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Canjucks said:

I must have missed that userList when I updated to 2.3. What mod does it come under? I had to do it manually the update because I have customised so many things to suit my game like changing the name of bullets to something else.

We just need a better attack model than hit attack/hospitalise/mug and only those things occur but something a bit more complex but under one attack module and a couple of buttons at the end of the fight for those leave/mug/hospitalise. I'm working on a turn based system but would be happy if someone or if you stripped yours back to just those three and then I can just expand to suit my special abilities.

ah yeah a turn atttack would be awesome i need that too! i gotta work on that but so many things to do sitll before that

7 hours ago, ags_cs4 said:

@Canjucks should be search

thanks I found the search....went over that 2.3 folder like a mad dog lol

7 hours ago, BeNiiiBoiii said:

I'm hoping to build an attack system addon to go with my item system at some point 😛 

I may update the free attack bundle as well (really don't like it lol)..

But I want to release a theme first 🙂 

I've used the free bundle as my starting/reference point for the turn based system. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 11:36 PM, Canjucks said:

I been slowly building one built upon my item system. It already has hospital, attack, mug and uses values of equipped items.

I will release these 3 modules once I am released from hospital.