MakeWebGames

Bought the premium GLv2

ricki b

["E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR","Uncaught Error: Call to a member function checkTimer() on null in /var/www/vhosts/glscript.net/premium.glscript.net/modules/installed/investments/investments.hooks.php:5\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/glscript.net/premium.glscript.net/class/hooks.php(42): page->{closure}()\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/glscript.net/premium.glscript.net/class/page.php(154): hook->run()\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/glscript.net/premium.glscript.net/class/page.php(50): page->load()\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/glscript.net/premium.glscript.net/init.php(83): page->loadPage()\n#4 /var/www/vhosts/glscript.net/premium.glscript.net/index.php(5): require('/var/www/vhosts...')\n#5 {main}\n  thrown","/var/www/vhosts/glscript.net/premium.glscript.net/modules/installed/investments/investments.hooks.php",5,"2020-04-15 11:16:49"]

it has to do with calling a function called checkTimer
or something might just be wrong with the lib

44 minutes ago, BeNiiiBoiii said:

make sure line 5 of investments.hooks.php reads:

if ($user && $user->checkTimer("investment")) {

if ($user && $user->checkTimer("investment")) {

and not 

if ($user->checkTimer("investment")) {

if ($user->checkTimer("investment")) {

I had a problem with investments and this was the fix.. but you may have a different issue..

yeah i think thats the fix for it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dayo said:

I’ll PM you with a new file to try 

Does the inventory module work and the new item system? Can I pay for the new item system in ethereum please.

Lastly the ajax chat seems to bug out a bit where new entries you have to scroll to the top to see and old one stay at the bottom has if they are new entries.

Edited by ricki b

2 minutes ago, ricki b said:

Does the inventory module work and the new item system? Can I pay for the new item system in ethereum please.

Lastly the ajax chat seems to bug out a bit where new entries you have to scroll to the top to see and old one stay at the bottom has if they are new entries.

I didn't create the inventory mod or new item system from memory i think it is @Sim? (correct me if im wrong) mods for GL v2 and GLv2 Premium are compatible with one-another.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dayo said:

I didn't create the inventory mod or new item system from memory i think it is @Sim? (correct me if im wrong) mods for GL v2 and GLv2 Premium are compatible with one-another.

I don't think any changes to the main code was done in premium which means the item/inventory system is compatible.

6 minutes ago, ricki b said:

Message me and we will work out a form of payment. I have not wallets for eth.

5 minutes ago, Sim said:

I don't think any changes to the main code was done in premium which means the item/inventory system is compatible.

Message me and we will work out a form of payment. I have not wallets for eth.

I am willing to spend 100's if we can work out a payment plan. I currently only 40 dollars ethereum but if you can push out new stuff for me on my end I can guaranteed I pay for it, and I won't make you work more than I can afford I have searched the internet for something like this.

I would like to make it a tooncrime more collecting items than fighting but fighting can be involved I don't really have a plan of action yet but I wanted to create something and I know this could be the one.

Edited by ricki b

3 minutes ago, ricki b said:

I am willing to spend 100's if we can work out a payment plan. I currently only 40 dollars ethereum but if you can push out new stuff for me on my end I can guaranteed I pay for it, and I won't make you work more than I can afford I have searched the internet for something like this.

I would like to make it a tooncrime more collecting items than fighting but fighting can be involved I don't really have a plan of action yet but I wanted to create something and I know this could be the one.

That was the whole reason this item system was created. Message me. I won't kick out any code without payment , but I will develop it until payment is ready. 🙂 Message me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ricki b said:

@Dayo What's the full mechanics of the GLv2, what's the aim of the game and @Sim how does the equipment work with a fight?

The whole mechamics of the game is a bit complex to put into a forum post but the basic concept of the game is you do actions that reward you with EXP/cash, you buy bullets and shoot other people. Your aim is to survive.