MakeWebGames

Bought all modules - Buying more if someone needs money

Mark Topper

I hope you all are doing fine during the pandemic.

Since I am not in any financial issues, I wanted to help the community a bit, so I bought all the GL modules I didnt already own.

Besides that I might be able to pay for some development hours if any of you are in financial issues, it requires that you are familiar with GL modules.

Also a note: Please make it possible to buy more modules at once, instead of having to buy each of them individually.

Best wishes, Mark

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for being so generous! 

1 minute ago, Mark Topper said:

Also a note: Please make it possible to buy more modules at once, instead of having to buy each of them individually.

Best wishes, Mark

Yup, I got spammed by notifications of you purchasing. I'll see if there's a way around this but I don't believe the software supports carts for the marketplace extension we use.

• Like 1

@Mark Topper you said bought all GL modules you didn't already own. Did you mean GL or gRPG cause this is posted in the gRPG section. I will be releasing several mods over the next few weeks for GL. 

If you did mean GL and not gRPG, message me if you are looking to hire a coder. I am definitely looking to put some work in.

1 minute ago, Sim said:

@Mark Topper you said bought all GL modules you didn't already own. Did you mean GL or gRPG cause this is posted in the gRPG section. I will be releasing several mods over the next few weeks for GL. 

If you did mean GL and not gRPG, message me if you are looking to hire a coder. I am definitely looking to put some work in.

Damn, yea. This was meant in the GL section.

Would a move be possible @Dave?

• 3 weeks later...