MakeWebGames

Romewars

Aaron_

Hi all!

I thought I would provide a quick update on the project as I have been a little quite as of late! As @Dave has recently announced, we have partnered on the development of this gamen and Music Battle.

Music Battle is the first game we intend to launch - which has meant that development on Romewars has slowed - which is why I have been so quite on this topic. We intend to launch Music Battle on Monday and then we'll be able to focus more of our time on Romewars. 

This partnership hopefully means that we can deliver a much more exciting gameplay experience for both games, and I am still really excited about the potential that Romewars has with some really cool ideas in my mind on how to make this game as unique as possible.

As soon as we have the BETA version ready, I'll be sure to message everyone who has commented to give them access!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tristos said:

Why are so many people making the same games already built over and over.. where is the love man where is something new

I’m sorry that my originality can’t match yours! I’ll try harder next time 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'd be happy to test and offer feedback

On 4/26/2020 at 3:58 AM, tristos said:

Why are so many people making the same games already built over and over.. where is the love man where is something new

Every game has its own sense of originality, not all games are made by the same person? 🤔

On 4/26/2020 at 4:39 PM, BeNiiiBoiii said:

Wheres your game? 😠

Love this comment 😂

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

After some time away from developing due to other commitments, I finally found some time to pick this project back up and I now have something ready for early stage testers.

If your interested in giving it a play and sharing some feedback then please drop me a message and I'll be happy to share the link with you.

Thanks!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Aaron_ said:

Hi all! After a few weeks testing and adding functionality (and a name change), I’ve pushed the game onto a production environment, if you wish to check it out you can do so over at https://generalsuprising.com 

It’s still early days, but I have some really cool features planned out as I look to expand on what’s already included 🙂

Might want to disable the profiler on production. It exposes a lot of information that shouldn't be exposed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, Aaron_ said:

Thank You! I'll certainly be in touch if I need any help!

flex and media query works well for responsive with grid way

On 4/26/2020 at 9:09 PM, BeNiiiBoiii said:

Wheres your game? 😠

don't worry soon you can see new way here

• 1 month later...

Due to a few things going on in my personal life, I’m open to offers if anyone is interested in purchasing the game. 

It’s a completely bespoke build using Symfony 5 and offers a lot of unique features. 

If your interested in purchasing, please message me, no time wasters, a lot of time and effort has gone into building the codebase and I’d like that to be reflected in the sale price.

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2021 at 5:59 PM, Aaron_ said:

Due to a few things going on in my personal life, I’m open to offers if anyone is interested in purchasing the game. 

It’s a completely bespoke build using Symfony 5 and offers a lot of unique features. 

If your interested in purchasing, please message me, no time wasters, a lot of time and effort has gone into building the codebase and I’d like that to be reflected in the sale price.

If game has not been sold, if he willing to continue development and we can work out some kind of agreement regarding profits one game gets to that point