MakeWebGames

Selling [CRIME-CITY]

Mgzy

Hi im looking to sell my game https://crime-city.co.uk

Its built with the grpg v1 engine but converted to PDO::(V?), it has a brand new stunning design and layout along with tons of new mods, also includes some personal mods that i have built.

I have been working on this site for a while now, its fully responsive, comes with cloudflare protection, ingame floating chat module, page speed and Yslow scored are all 95% and above.

im just looking to sell up and move onto a new project, not looking for a large amount, offers welcome. Contact me on discord Mugzy#2559 or on MWG? have a great day! 

NOTE: could only add a few images so please feel free to enter the site and take a look

Screenshot_20200104-101950_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-120519_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-101943_Microsoft Remote Desktop.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-120452_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Mgzy

16 hours ago, Dave said:

Do you have an idea of the sale price you're looking for?

(Around £100-200£ considering the work and money i have poured into this) but OFFERS are welcome

As im currently having to give  my coding. As i have a little boy due in 9 weeks and im not gonna have time anymore for the project or any for that matter, also it has a brand new design, and its updated into PDO:: v1 (agree to disagree on that "V1-2"?)already but uses a v1 free license, i did contact adam regarding this to make sure it was okay, its also just had a full responsive completed on it that cost me £190 and was only completed two days ago, i also created a few mods myself for the game including the imagename mod, its run through cloudflare already and i have been working on securing and making my page speed faster. I have managed to get my page speed to 98% and Yslow to 94% according to GTmetrix. I feel its a fair price, MC also agrees on the  price being suitible. I have spent alot of time working on the engine and im sad to see it go but my RL duties are more important

Edited by Mgzy

2 hours ago, adamhull said:

Let me just clear up that this is not V2 of GRPG but the GRPG v1 converted to pdo

Yes adam we know that from what i said. Didnt mean to put v2 it was meant to say v1 updated to PDO::, but i must say the only differance between the two is mysqli/PDO:: and not alot else if im honest..?

45 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

200 is way over the top, half that is acceptable for a v1

but this is just my oppinion ?

Considering ive spent well over £200 putting this together and its got a brand new design, i would say its more than acceptable. Dave and MC both agree that £100 is under valued with what work has gone into it. Not to mention only 2 days ago did i spent £190 on the brand new full responsive. So i would say it is more than fair for what your getting. But you can say we agree to disagree,

Edited by Mgzy
  • Like 1

I remember this argument from the days of old; so allow me to bring forward a piece of wisdom from that time.
It is not for you to decide whether the author's asking price is too much or too little. All you can do is decide whether it's too much or too little for you.

Let's turn the tables for a moment.
Let's say you've worked for hours (even days!) on something you intend to release. At the completion of that project, you've got not only the time you spent on writing it, but the time and effort that went into learning how to do it. You (the author) may decide you should be financially rewarded by whomever wishes to use the result of your time and effort.
Now, what if I told you that the price you put on your product is unfair or unacceptable?

What if you were in a superstore? Would you tell the cash registrar that the price on the item you've already picked up is too much, or would you realise the situation and either pay for it or put it back?

Note for future reference:
You don't have to like the price of something to respect what went into it. Be mindful, please.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

I remember this argument from the days of old; so allow me to bring forward a piece of wisdom from that time.
It is not for you to decide whether the author's asking price is too much or too little. All you can do is decide whether it's too much or too little for you.

Let's turn the tables for a moment.
Let's say you've worked for hours (even days!) on something you intend to release. At the completion of that project, you've got not only the time you spent on writing it, but the time and effort that went into learning how to do it. You (the author) may decide you should be financially rewarded by whomever wishes to use the result of your time and effort.
Now, what if I told you that the price you put on your product is unfair or unacceptable?

What if you were in a superstore? Would you tell the cash registrar that the price on the item you've already picked up is too much, or would you realise the situation and either pay for it or put it back?

Note for future reference:
You don't have to like the price of something to respect what went into it. Be mindful, please.

Very wise words, much appreciated 

• Like 2