MakeWebGames

McCodes or GRPG

WolfWarrior

Mccode has a lot of mods already out and majority developers here first engine including mines. So the help is there. This is my engine so I can offer helps when it comes to errors. 

GRPG is a active engine, a lot of cool developers to meet and hire. An active community and very fun. One thing should be aware of hiring someone is to never pay upfront to a unknown developer. When I was ever trying to hire someone a weird guy offer to do it and ask upfront payment which is no no in my book. Join the GRPG discord to get help pretty active including me in it, if ya any help related to css/html and designs.

2 hours ago, sniko said:

That's a pretty subjectively worded question to make a technical decision.

• What is your endgoal? What are you trying to build?
  • Do you have any experience with PHP?
  • Which version of each engine are you referring to?

I have used McCodes and PHP before but it was quite a few years ago, but I was wondering whether GRPG was any better or if it is better to stick to McCodes. The versions would be the latest versions

On 12/30/2019 at 5:03 PM, SwiftGameR said:

I have experience in both "Mccodes ans GRPG" if you wish to get any help ill be here to answer any questions you might have

at the end of the day i would either get the codes together and take 5-6 months trying to remember everything or go into a partnership with a coder who knows what they are doing

• Like 2