MakeWebGames

Vouch for meh

SRB

Given a recent post by @Alan recently, it seems we need some way of confirming who's a programmer, with some skillz and rep - and who's a dick, to be honest.

The old lists were biased and from a single person, so screw everyone else, just vouch for meh so I can make da monies!

------

Seriously, I've been here forever and had complete access to more games than most people and I've never taken code and started a game -- personally, players piss me off, so running a game would be a damn nightmare for me ... unless it had no players.

So yeah, whether you remember me under any alias (DaKingB, LostOne, SomeRandomBastard, Guest and now SRB), did we have experience working together? If so, note it you n00bs ?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SRB said:

Given a recent post by @Alan recently, it seems we need some way of confirming who's a programmer, with some skillz and rep - and who's a dick, to be honest.

Here i will help you, im bored.

$programmer = DAMINK;
  $db->query('SELECT skillz, rep, dick, honest FROM programmers WHERE name = ?');
  $db->execute([$programmer]);
Getting silly now so i will stop.

Programmer = DAMINK 
Skills = 2/10
Rep = 0/10
Dick = 10/10
honest = 9/10

Edited by DAMINK

36 minutes ago, DAMINK said:

Tinder?  Whats that mate?

It's a website where everybody lies in their biography box, whilst posting photoshopped. half-naked photographs in the hope of getting some drunken weekend romancing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SRB said:

It's a website where everybody lies in their biography box, whilst posting photoshopped. half-naked photographs in the hope of getting some drunken weekend romancing.

Yea sorry mate im Married with kids. 
I dont do dating website sort of stuff.
I guess im a simple man with simple pleasures.

I was not coming onto you in any way and if you took it that way im sorry.
Im as straight as a board man.

I take no offence by your approach though, infact im a little flattered.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DAMINK said:

Yea sorry mate im Married with kids. 
I dont do dating website sort of stuff.
I guess im a simple man with simple pleasures.

I was not coming onto you in any way and if you took it that way im sorry.
Im as straight as a board man.

I take no offence by your approach though, infact im a little flattered.

I mean, if you'd just stop giving us ratings of your junk, we'd all be cool and have less confusion.

You're acting different.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, SRB said:

confirming  programmer,  skillz,  rep, dick

To your order boss.

I am a dick.  Not i have a 10/10 dick.

I have a standard army issue dick  if you must know.

Why are you focused on my dick and not my coding ability though i do find me asking myself.

I thought you were gay but perhaps your just not well formed or something?

If you want to chat about your problems privately i am willing?

Edited by DAMINK

18 minutes ago, DAMINK said:

To your order boss.

I am a dick.  Not i have a 10/10 dick.

I have a standard army issue dick  if you must know.

Why are you focused on my dick and not my coding ability though i do find me asking myself.

I thought you were gay but perhaps your just not well formed or something?

If you want to chat about your problems privately i am willing?

You’re right, you’re almost a 10/10 dick.

I’d personally score you a 9/10 because although you’re a decent dick, you’re not SomeRandomBastard type of dick, so you lose a point.

5 minutes ago, DAMINK said:

You just rated me 9/10 v you.
Hell i would rate you 4/10 if i was asked.
Walk away son. Its for the best.

You wasn't asked, so don't worry.

That said, you've been here a while but I can't place you.

Someone acting a dick, I normally remember, because I naturally like people who are acting like dicks - they appeal, are fun to banter with (and mutual abuse), etc.

You used any other aliases? Ran any games?

I try keep a low profile here normally unless i have had a few sherbets which clearly i did last night! :)

I run with the tag DAMINK everywhere.  I have been using that name for about 14 years now. 
That along side FTW as any gang name.  Pretty standard stuff for me.

As for projects, yes i do have one nearly ready. Hoping to open that in the next week or so, just ironing out some bugs then its go time.

10 hours ago, DAMINK said:

I try keep a low profile here normally unless i have had a few sherbets which clearly i did last night! ?

I run with the tag DAMINK everywhere.  I have been using that name for about 14 years now. 
That along side FTW as any gang name.  Pretty standard stuff for me.

As for projects, yes i do have one nearly ready. Hoping to open that in the next week or so, just ironing out some bugs then its go time.

So basically, you're a 10/10 dick when drunk. A 10/10 army issues dick at that, apparently? xD

9 hours ago, Uridium said:

SRB he da man thats all ya need to know ? lol

Aww, you so sweeeetttt. 

On 6/12/2019 at 10:57 AM, SRB said:

... Just give away my game plan why don't you!

• 3 weeks later...

As usual I'm a day (or two) late and a dollar short. But what the hell, that's nothing new.

I've worked with SRB on a number (lost count) of occasions. Him always helping me, not the other way around. He's never failed to come through on what he's promised to do. He makes sure that I'm fully satisfied with his services. This is starting to sound like a gigolo review. Although there was that one time he lost patience with me that involved a midget, elephant and stick man. 

Seriously ... he's a treat to work with. I trust him in all things related to my coding needs. He's had access to my work many times and has never abused that and has always solved any issue I've asked for his help with. 

Thanks big guy!

• Like 1