Light or Dark?

LIGHT THEME OR DARK THEME?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH?

• DARK
    • LIGHT

1 hour ago, FoohonPie said:

I didn't realize there was an option.

How do we try dark?  I don't see it in my account settings. ?

There’s a “Theme” option in the footer.

1 minute ago, Script47 said:

@FoohonPie

I do believe that this is a generic question (so IDE color scheme, browser theme etc.).

I thought this was to do with the forum. I use dark mode for everything else apart from the forum for some reason.

4 hours ago, Dave said:

WHY IS THIS POLL IN CAPS

Damn seems like I'm the only one using the light theme ?

BECAUSE IT'S AN IMPORTANT QUESTION AND I WANTED TO MAKE IT CLEAR, SORRY. GIVEN THE REPLIES IT SEEMS I WASN'T CLEAR, I MEANT FORUM THEME.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:26 AM, Dave said:

There’s a “Theme” option in the footer.

Thanks!  Why oh why isn't this also in user settings. ?

I'm gonna try Dark here for awhile.  It's nice but I was already somewhat used to light.  Hard to call it so far. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FoohonPie said:

I'm gonna try Dark here for awhile.  It's nice but I was already somewhat used to light.  Hard to call it so far. ?

Indeed it is weird - also weirder it seems themes are attached to the user so it should indeed be in the account settings. I originally thought it was browser based not user based, in the sense that if you login or out then the theme wouldn't change, but it does. Odd

There is a bug with dark themes, when quoting users it adds a weird color background.

9 hours ago, Ian said:

Indeed it is weird - also weirder it seems themes are attached to the user so it should indeed be in the account settings. I originally thought it was browser based not user based, in the sense that if you login or out then the theme wouldn't change, but it does. Odd

There is a bug with dark themes, when quoting users it adds a weird color background.

Background looks fine to me,

12 hours ago, FoohonPie said:

Let me know how you like it!

9 hours ago, Ian said:

I think the bug is only if you select text and quote a specific part of a message. I imagine it just grabs all the formatting and does the quote.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...