MakeWebGames

Free President module

NonStopCoding

Nope it does not and i have made alterations to make sure that the users data is a number which we are expecting if you have any suggestions for improvements feel free to fire away always open to criticism  (good or bad)

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Is this from the guy that posted on Friday? What a quick change of mind.  Nice mod.

Yea i think so but when i took on the project the client did not request a time frame for completion i spent a while trying to get his credits module done by Arson i think to work but had no luck then he messaged me saying if any of them were not completed by today then he would have to go with someone else. So i just released what i had done for anyone to use / build upon / convert up to them :).

Edited by NonStopCoding
  • Like 1

Dick move since you never told me anything related to this mod, but dont forget I am the same guy that hired you numerous times and paid you before mods was even finish. Thank you for showing your character.

2 minutes ago, MNG said:

Dick move since you never told me anything related to this mod, but dont forget I am the same guy that hired you numerous times and paid you before mods was even finish. Thank you for showing your character.

The passive aggressiveness...

Did you pay for it? If not then what you said is invalid, the passive threat of "don't forget I am the same guy that hired you numerous times" is douchee, plenty more fish in the sea. At the end of the day it's $100, if you failed to pay, then there is no reason for him not to release it. You don't own any single part about it. Of course - if you paid, disregard this, but I have a hunch you didn't.

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

The passive aggressiveness...

Did you pay for it? If not then what you said is invalid, the passive threat of "don't forget I am the same guy that hired you numerous times" is douchee, plenty more fish in the sea. At the end of the day it's $100, if you failed to pay, then there is no reason for him not to release it. You don't own any single part about it. Of course - if you paid, disregard this, but I have a hunch you didn't.

How can I pay for something I'm unaware of? The problem was a mod that was suppose to be converted that was suppose to work after THE DEVELOPER said it did then out the blue today he says it never worked from the start, so why not just say that from the start? Anyone that ever work with me can never say I been this angry before. Sorry if you think I'm being a dooche but I honestly dont care for your sensitivity.

32 minutes ago, MNG said:

How can I pay for something I'm unaware of? The problem was a mod that was suppose to be converted that was suppose to work after THE DEVELOPER said it did then out the blue today he says it never worked from the start, so why not just say that from the start? Anyone that ever work with me can never say I been this angry before. Sorry if you think I'm being a dooche but I honestly dont care for your sensitivity.

Ok, but now you've just saved yourself $100 and you're still salty ?

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Ok, but now you've just saved yourself $100 and you're still salty ?

I guess your right, but it's the principle and not salty. Carry on with your life bud I have work to do.

1 minute ago, MNG said:

I guess your right, but it's the principle and not salty. Carry on with your life bud I have work to do.

You complain on an open forum, if you have so much work to do then you needn't reply. But you did ?

There was no payment made for this project and i have removed it and deleted it of my pc so its gone for good i have to much rl issues going on to be dealing with this. I never got paid for my code so i figured it was best to be released where someone could of had better use of it. But now its gone so lets all just get on with out lives.

• Like 1

If no payment was ever made, therefore I would assume it remains yours to do with as you wish, therefore you're free to release it into the wild for others to build upon.

I am not sure I see the problem or am I just missing something now that the original post has been removed?

I wouldn't have removed it, just leave it there. If anyone wants to complain about it, let them complain and just ignore it and leave them to it, at the end of the day leaving your code out there will benefit someone regardless.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dave said:

@NonStopCoding as @Djkanna has said feel free to post the code. If @MNG hasn’t paid for it he has no reason to be annoyed. Technically he could just use your free mod and save money.

I said that to him too but he did not want anyone to have access it to which i can understand and i said to him that it doesnt matter if its public none knows where he was going with the idea plus it was missing 2 key features he requested which none had access or knows about but hey its done now lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NonStopCoding said:

I said that to him too but he did not want anyone to have access it to which i can understand and i said to him that it doesnt matter if its public none knows where he was going with the idea plus it was missing 2 key features he requested which none had access or knows about but hey its done now lol 

He has no say in the matter, it's purely up to you. Sad to see you getting bullied into removing it ?

54 minutes ago, SRB said:

Well, didn't take long for MWG to become the MWG I remember. 

Love it! ?

image.png.310b3067733ff5c9790617962358d489.png

I hear you there I was hoping most of us would have moved passed this by now lolol, you do you bro I wouldn't have removed it unless he was going to recant what he said and pay you for the work you did.