MakeWebGames

Nice Job!

I've spotted a decent number of feature/support requests (some of them, my own), but not many "go you!" posts. So, I figured I'd add to the mix.

To @Dave and anyone else who was involved with re-releasing MWG (it was Dave, pretty much entirely Dave :P), good job!
You've brought back a piece of my childhood that I thought was left to memory only. Thanks ^.^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

I've spotted a decent number of feature/support requests (some of them, my own), but not many "go you!" posts. So, I figured I'd add to the mix.

To @Dave and anyone else who was involved with re-releasing MWG (it was Dave, pretty much entirely Dave :P), good job!
You've brought back a piece of my childhood that I thought was left to memory only. Thanks ^.^

Thanks MTG, I really appreciate this! 

@ColdBlooded had to painfully send me the database, but apart from that I had to grind away getting everything set back up.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Uridium said:

Since 2007 MWG has been my home also at that time known as Criminalexiatance all i know is MWG and when it went I lost a lot of friends still some missing today thank you Dave for reviving MWG...

You're welcome! Welcome back to the forum 🙂