MakeWebGames

jcvenom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[MENTION=69823]jcvenom[/MENTION] you've now lost all your respect. Brilliant job! You're fantastic at getting people to like you.

I can confirm that ebenezer is his name so it was him that tried to inject some sql.

You're the type that cares about what people think of you, Look MWG isn't the only forum in the world get that in your head mate, secondly I'm not looking for friends, I have friends trust, you don't know me in real life, you probably never will, So don't make stupid comments and think "YOU" out of all people affect me, if this were real life I wouldn't even look at you, I'm popular among my age group, I play sports and **** so I'm used to the being judge side of life so again pipedown, I don't even talk to you so why care about my life when I hardly care about yours

- - - Updated - - -

Easy bruv, fam. You don't wanna bring arms house.

Chap you're a PAGAN, take care of your kids instead of trolling on the forums, forum kiddy

You're the type that cares about what people think of you, Look MWG isn't the only forum in the world get that in your head mate, secondly I'm not looking for friends, I have friends trust, you don't know me in real life, you probably never will, So don't make stupid comments and think "YOU" out of all people affect me, if this were real life I wouldn't even look at you, I'm popular among my age group, I play sports and **** so I'm used to the being judge side of life so again pipedown, I don't even talk to you so why care about my life when I hardly care about yours

- - - Updated - - -

Chap you're a PAGAN, take care of your kids instead of trolling on the forums, forum kiddy

You do sound really cool and popular. I'm envious of all the sports you play and how popular you are amongst your age group. I wish I could play sports and ****, whilst being popular among my age group. I don't have kids, I'm a little too young for that, my age group frowns upon having kids and not focussing on sports and ****. Maybe if I master the sports industry, and the programming industry like you, then I can be really popular and have kids? Can we be friends? Introduce me to all of your friends and make me popular, you're obviously hooked up. Be a bro. Be a breadbin. Don't be a wastegash.

- - - Updated - - -

sDq4.gif

You do sound really cool and popular. I'm envious of all the sports you play and how popular you are amongst your age group. I wish I could play sports and ****, whilst being popular among my age group. I don't have kids, I'm a little too young for that, my age group frowns upon having kids and not focussing on sports and ****. Maybe if I master the sports industry, and the programming industry like you, then I can be really popular and have kids? Can we be friends? Introduce me to all of your friends and make me popular, you're obviously hooked up. Be a bro. Be a breadbin. Don't be a wastegash.

Awh yeh man, I can bring you into the group, and yeh we can be MWG buddies, and we can battyboys like you that would be great, chap your wasting your time, kindly piss off, I'm sure you have other things to do like your operation****e.com, a big developer like you with all your years of experience surely doesn't have time for petty arguments like this, and one more thing to enlighten this thread, never did I say I was a pro at anything, never did I say I mastered OOP in 2 weeks, the way you go on this is gas, I'm intermediate at what I do, with alot of room for improvements, Just because I'm not taking as long as it probably took you doesn't mean I ain't learning and I listen to people that don't troll that don't let ego take over there lives, I don't care if your a professional with a degree or whatever, when I've spoken to your privately away from your crowd of people I actually learn from you, you give decent advice and tell me what I should do but when you're here you feel the need to be a douche, mate you need to relax this ain't a comedy show, I take things seriously and people who are unserious are bare wastemans simple, that's how i'll put it.

Sorry to kind of break it to you but this thread is about you and experiences with you so it does not warrant a lock because you ask. You don't have to reply back to this thread and you can disable your subcriptions so you do not get notified about this thread. Also, trying to maliciously attack a website is not only wrong but illegal. Trying to drop tables is quite malicious and is up there with trying to steal people's information and if this site is hosted in the states he can notify the FBI and tell them about a cyber terrorism attempt and if your country you currently are located at or have residency is a part of NATO you can receive some hefty fines and/or prison time.

Bottom line its unethical, illegal, and shows people that you do not respect other people's work so why should they respect yours? I know you care what people think about you personlly so please don't act like something you are not. I can show some chat logs to show you take things personally but I won't do that.

Another thing is is you are using the term "PAGAN" which can be offensive to people so I would suggest using another word. You can't go off calling people that because it's discrimination against their creed if they believe in that sort of thing. I myself would be considered a pagan to some.

Awh yeh man, I can bring you into the group, and yeh we can be MWG buddies, and we can battyboys like you that would be great, chap your wasting your time, kindly piss off, I'm sure you have other things to do like your operation****e.com, a big developer like you with all your years of experience surely doesn't have time for petty arguments like this, and one more thing to enlighten this thread, never did I say I was a pro at anything, never did I say I mastered OOP in 2 weeks, the way you go on this is gas, I'm intermediate at what I do, with alot of room for improvements, Just because I'm not taking as long as it probably took you doesn't mean I ain't learning and I listen to people that don't troll that don't let ego take over there lives, I don't care if your a professional with a degree or whatever, when I've spoken to your privately away from your crowd of people I actually learn from you, you give decent advice and tell me what I should do but when you're here you feel the need to be a douche, mate you need to relax this ain't a comedy show, I take things seriously and people who are unserious are bare wastemans simple, that's how i'll put it.

It's Sunday, I'm not working. Sundays are reserved for sports and being popular with people in my age group. I'm afraid we can't be "battyboys", because [MENTION=71662]CaptainQuack[/MENTION] is my boyfriend and he doesn't like to share. I have plenty of time for petty arguments BECAUSE I'm such a good developer, technically, I'm getting paid for this. Duh!

You're right, though. These petty arguments do cut into the time I have for sports and being really popular amongst my age group, which is probably why I'm not as good at sports and being popular amongst my age group as you.

As for helping you when you spoke to me privately, that was before I knew how popular you were amongst your age group. Learning from me will only make you MORE popular and I'm not sure you're ready for that level of power. Abusing being good and sports and being popular amongst your age group has been the fall of many, many good website developers. I knew this guy, Garry was his name. He was like me, averagely liked amongst my age group and "okay" at sports. Then he got to your level of being popular amongst his age group and sporting ability, AND BEYOND. The power got to his head, he started posting in forums about how popular he is amongst his age group and how he plays sports, he used it as a counter argument. Then, 2 years later, he started abusing cocaine and cooking crystal. Now he's a wasteman and is not very popular amongst his age group, nor does he play sports.

He doesn't even know about the Computer Misuse Act...

He thinks attempting to gain illicit access to a person's server / database is ok and perfectly legal.

He thinks being popular amongst his mates makes him God's gift.

He's using terms like "battyboys", "wastemen" and "pagan" to refer derogatorily about a person.

He's completely ignorant to the fact that there is a certain degree to what you must care about what people think about you. Professionally to say the least.

He's not even 18 yet.

He has no concept of a real job or professional life.

He's gonna get really far in life I'd imagine.

Apologies

He doesn't even know about the Computer Misuse Act...

He thinks attempting to gain illicit access to a person's server / database is ok and perfectly legal.

He thinks being popular amongst his mates makes him God's gift.

He's using terms like "battyboys", "wastemen" and "pagan" to refer derogatorily about a person.

He's completely ignorant to the fact that there is a certain degree to what you must care about what people think about you. Professionally to say the least.

He's not even 18 yet.

He has no concept of a real job or professional life.

He's gonna get really far in life I'd imagine.

Where is this gaining access to his server coming from? I didn't attempt to gain access to his server, I tested a sql injection to see if the RC script was insecure, people are doing XSS attacks openly and nothing has been said there, so don't contradict yourself, yes I'm not 18 yet and how do you know I don't have a concept of any real job or wish to have a professional life? just to let you know coding is a hobby for me I don't wish to become a pro, Next year I'm moving to England for Gillingham trials, I play football I'm also studying something in science or medicine next year so I know exactly what I want to do so shut up there. Also where I come from in Ireland we say things like "batty boys", "wastemen" and "pagan" I didn't think anyone would take offence to words like those, especially when I hear people say it in England so I apologize for using the word indirectly or directly to anyone who took offence to it [MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] . I also apologise for using sql injection, I didn't think it would work and it didn't nor did I mean any harm in anyway. I also don't care about popularity I only said it to show you I'm not here to make friends that I already have friends, nor am I here to make enemies, which I think I did... Nevertheless I apologise for my immature behavior as you can see it has resulted in arguments and roughs, please don't take offence, I'll change my ways I owe everyone an apology please lets leave it as this.

Edited by crimec

Where is this gaining access to his server coming from? I didn't attempt to gain access to his server, I tested a sql injection to see if the RC script was insecure, people are doing XSS attacks openly and nothing has been said there, so don't contradict yourself, yes I'm not 18 yet and how do you know I don't have a concept of any real job or wish to have a professional life? just to let you know coding is a hobby for me I don't wish to become a pro, Next year I'm moving to England for Gillingham trials, I play football I'm also studying something in science or medicine next year so I know exactly what I want to do so shut up there. Also where I come from in Ireland we say things like "batty boys", "wastemen" and "pagan" I didn't think anyone would take offence to words like those, especially when I hear people say it in England so I apologize for using the word indirectly or directly to anyone who took offence to it [MENTION=65518]Kyle massacre[/MENTION] . I also apologise for using sql injection, I didn't think it would work and it didn't nor did I mean any harm in anyway. I also don't care about popularity I only said it to show you I'm not here to make friends that I already have friends, nor am I here to make enemies, which I think I did... Nevertheless I apologise for my immature behavior as you can see it has resulted in arguments and roughs, please don't take offence, I'll change my ways I owe everyone an apology please lets leave it as this.

Now we're getting somewhere. An apology is a good start.

Where is this gaining access to his server coming from? I didn't attempt to gain access to his server, I tested a sql injection to see if the RC script was insecure, people are doing XSS attacks openly and nothing has been said there, so don't contradict yourself, yes I'm not 18 yet and how do you know I don't have a concept of any real job or wish to have a professional life? just to let you know coding is a hobby for me I don't wish to become a pro, Next year I'm moving to England for Gillingham trials, I play football I'm also studying something in science or medicine next year so I know exactly what I want to do so shut up there. Also where I come from in Ireland we say things like "batty boys", "wastemen" and "pagan" I didn't think anyone would take offence to words like those, especially when I hear people say it in England so I apologize for using the word indirectly or directly to anyone who took offence to it [MENTION=65518]Kyle[/MENTION]masacare . I also apologise for using sql injection, I didn't think it would work and it didn't nor did I mean any harm in anyway. I also don't care about popularity I only said it to show you I'm not here to make friends that I already have friends, nor am I here to make enemies, which I think I did... Nevertheless I apologise for my immature behavior as you can see it has resulted in arguments and roughs, please don't take offence, I'll change my ways I owe everyone an apology please lets leave it as this.

TIL trying to drop a database table (twice, and probably more) means you don't want to do any harm

tumblr_inline_n1fkszgAU51r9k45a.gif

TIL trying to drop a database table (twice, and probably more) means you don't want to do any harm

tumblr_inline_n1fkszgAU51r9k45a.gif

I didn't think it would work and no surprise it didn't work, but as far as trying to access his cpanel that's lies I didn't attempt to access his cpanel, look i'm not fighting with you

In reality it doesn't matter. A lot of the XSS or CSRF injections that have been done here are were non malicious in nature and to show the game owner where vulnerabilities are. But attempting to drop important tables is an act of cyber terrorism. I would care less if you tried changing your username or something like that

In reality it doesn't matter. A lot of the XSS or CSRF injections that have been done here are were non malicious in nature and to show the game owner where vulnerabilities are. But attempting to drop important tables is an act of cyber terrorism. I would care less if you tried changing your username or something like that

Okay I'll accept your statement, trying to drop an important table is kinda silly, my bad!, I really didn't mean any harm but I apologise for my act of terrorism, I acknowledge my mistakes

Okay I'll accept your statement, trying to drop an important table is kinda silly, my bad!, I really didn't mean any harm but I apologise for my act of terrorism, I acknowledge my mistakes

You really didn't mean any harm but you knew you were dropping an important table from the database? What do you think would happen? Jesus, sometimes, people are dumb.