MakeWebGames

jcvenom

Note from KyleMassacre:

This thread was split and I had no idea where to put it or what to name it. If you have any ideas feel free and PM me or find me here: makewebgames.slack.com

/Note

Hey, I just thought I would let you know that you reckon my copy of RC is invalid, incorrect, I purchased it from the owner of RC, I'm not going to name drop, but if you want the proof, message me, because my license for RC is valid thank you very much.

You can try take my site down all you like, but it won't work because I purchased the original copy from the owner of RC, ask him yourself, I originally purchased it for my old game, which is now UOTS instead of RC, and I do not use it, I keep in regular contact with the owner, so try take my game down all you like buddy, it's not an illegal copy, it is legit :)

Cheers champ

Yes i agree it .. -BRAIDZ- had official licence from

Martin Simmon ( For old RC Based Engine ) -

From me ( Fully upgraded licence )

BTW:

This jcvenom is totally scammer .. also that is not his name . he thief outbreakcity.com owner name.

Before he run http://www.crimecity-mafia.com and so many players bought items in this game .. then he delete the game and took all cash.

He every want my game copy without purchase.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree it .. -BRAIDZ- had official licence from

Martin Simmon ( For old RC Based Engine ) -

From me ( Fully upgraded licence )

BTW:

This jcvenom is totally scammer .. also that is not his name . he thief outbreakcity.com owner name.

Before he run http://www.crimecity-mafia.com and so many players bought items in this game .. then he delete the game and took all cash.

He every want my game copy without purchase.

Would be cool if you posted evidence as well instead of just bold accusations, thx.

Would be cool if you posted evidence as well instead of just bold accusations, thx.

[email protected] <= this is outbreakcity owner email .. u can ask him .. this jcvenom is hes or not

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2193[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2195[/ATTACH]

Shane Matthews is outbreakcity owner

if you don't believe u can signup to outbreakcity.com and ask to Venom (or) u can add his mail and ask !

eg1.PNG.ade96540a710c0c1d901ed9eaaa9918b.PNG

eg2.PNG.6b69208addf98d435c0ff49a82a83d4a.PNG

eg3.PNG.a65d580e2ef3b4246a6f9c20b015c2e4.PNG

[email protected] <= this is outbreakcity owner email .. u can ask him .. this jcvenom is hes or not

if you don't believe u can signup to outbreakcity.com and ask to Venom (or) u can add his mail and ask !

Even if they're not the same person, they're close/in contact.

If we do a SOA lookup in jcvenomlive.com (his personal site)

RAnFz5r.png

> Specifies authoritative information about a DNS zone, including the primary name server, the email of the domain administrator, the domain serial number, and several timers relating to refreshing the zone.

Even if they're not the same person, they're close/in contact.

If we do a SOA lookup in jcvenomlive.com (his personal site)

RAnFz5r.png

> Specifies authoritative information about a DNS zone, including the primary name server, the email of the domain administrator, the domain serial number, and several timers relating to refreshing the zone.

yeah that VPS owner is Shane Matthews.

this jcvenom rent host from him

that why u see vps email is Shane Matthews

if u don't believe u can contact with gmail hangout and ask him ( [email protected] )

never i don't do personal attack

PS,Sorry for my bad english . English is not primary langauge in my country.

I'm sorry I just had to comment on such a false accusation, this is Jcvenom btw I'm just using an old Account, Firstly what am I being accused of?? My game name is Jcvenom and my mate Shane's Name is Venom there is clearly a difference there LOL, secondly you're calling me a scammer wow OKay, You do realise my game is hosted on private hosting right? hosted by shane as [MENTION=71587]~Rob0t[/MENTION] clearly showed, The domain expired 2 months ago, and my game closed last year inwhich I intended to reopen last month, with the same name in the summer, but unfortunately I was busy with other things, unlike you I have a valid reason for the closing of my game, I'm rebuilding the engine and I hope to reopen my game in December lol, all members were notified and I waited for every paid donation to run out, and they ran out last year(This was when the game closed), CCM isn't gone and I'm keeping members notified when I can, Also I have never claimed to own outbreak-city.com, infact shane doesn't own it anymore my friend ronald does, as you can see your screenshots are clearly outdated for nearly 2years now so what are you chatting? Now lets talks about you :) "Mr Killer", Oh wait the mr killer that owns streetmafia.net that also owns murder-city.com, Look mate Don't let me get shane down here to testify for me because I'll rip into you and slowly break you down, You are a number 1 scammer, I didn't know the RC licence was resellable, You have sold many copies of your game to people claiming it's your engine with modiefied mods, You have resetted your game how many times? you have also closed your games taken all the money and months later reopen them with new names etc, get your facts right before you start accusing people, as you can see the only fool here is you, the only scammer here is you and the only person trying to sell a ****ty game, with the worst design, the worst modifications and claiming to be a network is you, joke's on you "Superstar Networks" aka "Mr killer" aka "lucifer" like what's your problem? You're accusing me of copying a name when there's a clear difference oh wow, I'm close with shane and?, You have no proof whatsoever of me claiming to own outbreakcity, but what I can provide as evidence is people you have scammed, games your have copied, scripts your have downloaded and people to testify :)

I'm sorry I just had to comment on such a false accusation, this is Jcvenom btw I'm just using an old Account, Firstly what am I being accused of?? My game name is Jcvenom and my mate Shane's Name is Venom there is clearly a difference there LOL, secondly you're calling me a scammer wow OKay, You do realise my game is hosted on private hosting right? hosted by shane as [MENTION=71587]~Rob0t[/MENTION] clearly showed, The domain expired 2 months ago, and my game closed last year inwhich I intended to reopen last month, with the same name in the summer, but unfortunately I was busy with other things, unlike you I have a valid reason for the closing of my game, I'm rebuilding the engine and I hope to reopen my game in December lol, all members were notified and I waited for every paid donation to run out, and they ran out last year(This was when the game closed), CCM isn't gone and I'm keeping members notified when I can, Also I have never claimed to own outbreak-city.com, infact shane doesn't own it anymore my friend ronald does, as you can see your screenshots are clearly outdated for nearly 2years now so what are you chatting? Now lets talks about you :) "Mr Killer", Oh wait the mr killer that owns streetmafia.net that also owns murder-city.com, Look mate Don't let me get shane down here to testify for me because I'll rip into you and slowly break you down, You are a number 1 scammer, I didn't know the RC licence was resellable, You have sold many copies of your game to people claiming it's your engine with modiefied mods, You have resetted your game how many times? you have also closed your games taken all the money and months later reopen them with new names etc, get your facts right before you start accusing people, as you can see the only fool here is you, the only scammer here is you and the only person trying to sell a ****ty game, with the worst design, the worst modifications and claiming to be a network is you, joke's on you "Superstar Networks" aka "Mr killer" aka "lucifer" like what's your problem? You're accusing me of copying a name when there's a clear difference oh wow, I'm close with shane and?, You have no proof whatsoever of me claiming to own outbreakcity, but what I can provide as evidence is people you have scammed, games your have copied, scripts your have downloaded and people to testify :)

you said me i sold so many copies ? mine always resetted ? show me prove .. Age: 563 days in streetmafia ..

murder city is resetted coz of server issues and already credit back to all members for their donation.I remember passed 1 years ago who talk like beggar for mods had all logs in gmail account.btw u said my screenshot is nearly 2 years out of date ? i hope u may read 8 months ago is what .

8 months and 2 years are alot different ? Anyway i quite .. never don't wanna fight with child ! god may know who is really. haha good luck baby

you said me i sold so many copies ? mine always resetted ? show me prove .. Age: 563 days in streetmafia ..

murder city is resetted coz of server issues and already credit back to all members for their donation.I remember passed 1 years ago who talk like beggar for mods had all logs in gmail account.btw u said my screenshot is nearly 2 years out of date ? i hope u may read 8 months ago is what .

8 months and 2 years are alot different ? Anyway i quite .. never don't wanna fight with child ! god may know who is really. haha good luck baby

:) let me inform some people about the thread we'll see whos a scammer now

:) let me inform some people about the thread we'll see whos a scammer now

all of my members know. i am scammer or not.

i will be understand you .. don't wanna fight again with brainless ***!

god and my members and myself know .. i am what kind of person !

PS, don't forget i had all screenshot of you and me chat logs in gmail !

You have screenshots from about 3years ago, 3years ago I was only learning the fundamentals of coding and you were one of the few people I regret running into, luckily I ran into good people, proper developers and they thought me from there, It became easy for me to learn from people who were better than me,recoding things from scratch and actually understanding how things work and what type of errors are thrown, I then realised I wasn't prepared to own a game considering my only languages almost 2 years ago were PHP,CSS,MYSQL unlike you I sat down and took time to understand and learn different languages that's why I took CCM down, after I took the time to learn a considerable amount of other languages I decided to put what I knew into the new engine I'm building, Now I know PHP (OOP), CSS, JS, JQUERY, MYSQL(plus it's I extension), now I'm looking into MVC and angularJS, now look at me then compare yourself to me :) You can't code, you claim to be selling upgraded licences, "Wait" with an engine you didn't code o_0, an engine that doesn't have resellable licenses, an engine that has the exact same mods as ruthless-city.com for 200USD okay :/ and now you want to fire a me? Hahaha I don't care about your screenshots, lool goodluck with selling an engine you claim to be yours, and maybe if you do manage to sell the piece of ****, try investing in a dictionary it would help your greatly :) Jc OUT I don't have time for PAGANS

You have screenshots from about 3years ago, 3years ago I was only learning the fundamentals of coding and you were one of the few people I regret running into, luckily I ran into good people, proper developers and they thought me from there, It became easy for me to learn from people who were better than me,recoding things from scratch and actually understanding how things work and what type of errors are thrown, I then realised I wasn't prepared to own a game considering my only languages almost 2 years ago were PHP,CSS,MYSQL unlike you I sat down and took time to understand and learn different languages that's why I took CCM down, after I took the time to learn a considerable amount of other languages I decided to put what I knew into the new engine I'm building, Now I know PHP (OOP), CSS, JS, JQUERY, MYSQL(plus it's I extension), now I'm looking into MVC and angularJS, now look at me then compare yourself to me :) You can't code, you claim to be selling upgraded licences, "Wait" with an engine you didn't code o_0, an engine that doesn't have resellable licenses, an engine that has the exact same mods as ruthless-city.com for 200USD okay :/ and now you want to fire a me? Hahaha I don't care about your screenshots, lool goodluck with selling an engine you claim to be yours, and maybe if you do manage to sell the piece of ****, try investing in a dictionary it would help your greatly :) Jc OUT I don't have time for PAGANS

You should have sat down and learnt grammar, punctuation, and how to use paragraphs.

• Like 1

I like how Jcvenom has learned all these languages in a short amount of time, also, he mastered OOP in 2 weeks. I wish I could learn things that quickly. It took me many years to get to where I am. :(

Jcvenom, when you get some spare time, can you teach me how to code? I'd love to learn from a PHP guru like yourself! Cheers bud!

I like how Jcvenom has learned all these languages in a short amount of time, also, he mastered OOP in 2 weeks. I wish I could learn things that quickly. It took me many years to get to where I am. :(

Jcvenom, when you get some spare time, can you teach me how to code? I'd love to learn from a PHP guru like yourself! Cheers bud!

u should learn from him . hes genius coder. that why never shown his skill .if he want new mods just bought from shane matthews.

PS. I live in myanmar,english is not official lanugage in my country . sorry for my bad english !

jcvenom: test'); DROP TABLE users;--
jcvenom: test"; DROP TABLE users;--
jcvenom: test')"; DROP TABLE users; --
jcvenom: test')"); DROP TABLE users; --
jcvenom: [b]test[/b]
jcvenom: <b>Test</b>
Magictallguy: .. Why?

His elite skills show here.

He tried this in my game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2201[/ATTACH]

ahh now he try to show his skill in my game !

test.PNG.f7a9b4cc2f1f41be8dc8e9564aba1576.PNG

[MENTION=69823]jcvenom[/MENTION] you've now lost all your respect. Brilliant job! You're fantastic at getting people to like you.

I can confirm that ebenezer is his name so it was him that tried to inject some sql.

Though it's probably likely to be him,

> implying nobody else can sign up with that name

Hold on! I conducted some sql injects because I wanted to see if his stupid game had any vulnerabilities, I'm hardly going to lie about something like that loool, and so what? How does that affect my "Respect" in anyway?? Don't talk **** here, I've seen a lot of you guys trying to use XSS attacks on people's games, especially his so don't contradict yourselves if yous want to give out, I did nothing wrong, I even used my name because I've nothing to hide. So pipedown, nothing on this thread affects me it's pretty much pointless, don't you realise he's selling something with a license he made up lol that's the main reason he's here and he'll do anything to spoil someone's name. I really don't care at this point I've nothing more to say, it's people like him that ruin the community, and it's people like you that let your ego's get to you goodluck and [MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] could you please lock this thread I don't wish to continue chatting with these wastemen. Thanks JC out