MakeWebGames

Full ingame design for sale

Adz

Thanks Coly010, you are right i shouldn't be selling just yet and yes i know i need more practice.

ill take your advice and show some designs and make them perfect before selling.

i will leave this one here if someone is needing something cheap.

i will start with a few designs and ill make a new post later, thanks :)

• 3 years later...
On 7/3/2019 at 2:39 PM, Kitty65 said:

Sorry to have to say this but as a Designer, that is about one ugly design.

As a designer, never use the “u” word. It’s obvious this designer was a beginner and I’m sure now they have developed their own sense of design. You criticize by telling him what you dislike about the design. 

well, it is 4 years later ? i sure if they come here and see their art work from 4 years ago was "UGLY!"  they would be like Dang it sure was.

I'd also say that if anyone saw my website from 1990 they would be like "do you really need midi music and sparkling wall paper" YES TIMMY I DO ALRIGHT!

Edited by John Dorian
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 8:29 PM, John Dorian said:

well, it is 4 years later ? i sure if they come here and see their art work from 4 years ago was "UGLY!"  they would be like Dang it sure was.

I'd also say that if anyone saw my website from 1990 they would be like "do you really need midi music and sparkling wall paper" YES TIMMY I DO ALRIGHT!

But did you have multiple marquees and flashing text images? If you didn't, you suck and should go update your website to include them, right NOW.

• Haha 2

• Dave locked this topic