MakeWebGames

Full ingame design for sale

Adz

It's not mobile compatible that's why it looks that way....

If your going to do a template at least get the css correct and the html tags... So many errors in it...

It shouldn't matter if I'm on mobile or not. Even css for desktop applications should still load correctly on a mobile, it would just be unresponsive. The layout and font should still work fine.

sure, iv made a few changes with text. and sidebar size. if it looks ok then we can start the bidding :).

thanks, adz

I'd really recommend fixing a new background, or maybe keeping the same but going for a darker colour, I wouldn't want to blind my users! Also going through every page to make sure nothings out of place :)

You need to use color scheme your colors just do not go together, maybe if they did it would be a nice layout for someone to buy. I will suggest a website that can help you. http://www.colourlovers.com/

okay i used that site to get a new color scheme, this is as good as it will get. i said at the start its my second attempt on making a design so dont expect much.

im not good with colors but if anyone wants to purchase it before they do i will make the colors right as they ask so it shouldnt be a problem :)

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with you but this is why im selling it so cheap, i am currently doing a few changes which might make it look better.

this is just practice for me im a beginner in web design and i want all the experience i can get, thats why i created this.

thanks for feedback coly010

i agree with you but this is why im selling it so cheap, i am currently doing a few changes which might make it look better.

this is just practice for me im a beginner in web design and i want all the experience i can get, thats why i created this.

thanks for feedback coly010

If your a beginner, don't try sell your work right from the get go. Create your designs, upload them here, and ask only for feedback. Don't try sell them. People will give you criticisms on your work. Take them and apply them to your next design. Over time you'll improve. It'll take a while, but you'll get there. Only once your work has passed a certain standard should you try sell it.

• Dave locked this topic