MakeWebGames

Apologies

jcvenom

So recently i've made a thread and given a very bad impression. I would like to apologize for my actions and my attitude, i guess pretending to be someone that your not can give a bad impression. I've acted in a rude manor that's abnormal for some people, the way I express my opinions although everyone is entitled to there own say, mine seems to irritate and turn people off mainly because of the attitude that's behind my opinions, Most people on this forum believe im a brute arrogant person and tbh it's not a nice thing to be called, especially when you've given the wrong impression and your only trying to promote yourself to the world, my biggest sorry goes out to [MENTION=65530]Coly010[/MENTION] although he dislikes me on this, he did help me when i did require help, he even gave his own time just for me and i really appreciate him for this. I'd also like to say sorry to [MENTION=64603]Sim[/MENTION] for my arrogance, tbh im more cocky than him but in a bad way i think he knows what im on about. :p. Apologies to [MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] , [MENTION=69670]Script47[/MENTION] , [MENTION=70485]G7470[/MENTION] and [MENTION=70715]krballard94[/MENTION] (For arguing you did have a point about the login) & last but not least [MENTION=70496]Unknown[/MENTION] - i feel like i set a bad example to him and im sorry and hopefully everything goes well for you. Basically i'm sorry for the way i've gone on, its not on and tbh it's been a great learning experience since day 1 for me and my recent post made me realize not everything can be done on my own without getting/learning knowledge from those who are more experienced than us. Think about it sharing your ideas could help someone in the future and who knows like [MENTION=65530]Coly010[/MENTION] said you could get a chunk of that 500k investment :), i've learned my lesson and hopefully i can mend things with people and start fresh with you guys. I'f i leave im a fool "why?" because criticism is a part of life and it's the only way a person may improve at something and hopefully improve me as a person if need so.

Sorry guys :confused:

Well said [MENTION=69823]jcvenom[/MENTION] . I need to apologise as well, I haven't exactly been the nicest to you either. I don't dislike you, I believe you have potential, it was just your attitude was irritating me, but lets just leave that in the past :)

I'll still help you if you ever need it / want it. :)

Edited by Coly010

Well said @jcvenmon . I need to apologise as well, I haven't exactly been the nicest to you either. I don't dislike you, I believe you have potential, it was just your attitude was irritating me, but lets just leave that in the past :)

I'll still help you if you ever need it / want it. :)

No my attitude was uncalled for :) lets leave everything and start a clean slate here

ditto is a pokemon :D haha only joking ditto is another word for saying the same thing for example script posted

You never offended me at all. I was just giving my thoughts, no harm done here.

sim posted ditto for quickness which means the same thing as script posted

Oh haaha thanks :P

kudos definition - I typed that in Google.

kudos

ˈkjuːdɒs/Submit

noun

praise and honour received for an achievement.

"she was looking for kudos rather than profit"

synonyms: prestige, cachet, glory, honour, status, standing, distinction, prestigiousness, fame, celebrity, reputation, repute, renown, notability;

And that's what came up. I was going to use a let me google that for you link but thought that might be too obnoxious.