MakeWebGames

Foul Cow LLC - Upcoming Games

W3Theory || Peter

Hello Everyone!

Been sometime since my last update. I have just now sent my first mobile app, Coffee Pour, for approval to the Apple Store and will just have to wait until I hear back. Little nervous and excited at the same time.

The even more exciting thing is that I came up with a second game idea, in a short period of time and won't take too long to produce. This one will be released on the Android and iOS, while Coffee Pour is starting off with iOS (then down the road for Android). Hyper Monsters is another simple puzzle game, but completely different than Coffee Pour. I am definitely having a lot of fun with this project. Hyper Monsters only has 10 levels total, which does limit it, but I think the last levels will be harder to beat and might take some time anyways. A fun idea I came up with was to name each level after a Planet name based off of food products (IE. Planet Cheeznus - Named after the combination Cheese and Venus). I'll provide more updates and the Facebook will be posting more screenshots of the game as we get into level development. Right now, the initial game page is all set and done. Just need to finish up the mapping and when you win/lose page.

Facebook for current projects:

Hyper Monsters: http://www.facebook.com/HyperMonsters

Coffee Pour: http://www.facebook.com/CoffeePourGame

iOS and Facebook release of Coffee Pour is on August 7th, 2014.

Full release of Hyper Monsters is around August 14th, 2014.

Regards,

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small update. We have just received the approval email for Coffee Pour to be released on the Apple Store. So, very exciting news. I am going to be releasing the game out on Facebook and the Apple Store on Wednesday, as I just finish up some minor testing of the levels/stages. Will be working on the second version of the game, starting next week, including possible minor bug fixes as well as the last obstacle addition.

Very exciting news to finally release a product. Not expecting it to be big, but definitely a great experience and moment to get it out there.

Will be providing the link once I fully release the game on Wednesday. Android is still in development though and won't be release for some time.

~Pete

Sorry, didn't want to say anything until I fix a couple minor issues for iOS phone control and add in a help tutorial on the map page. But yes, it is out now and just trying to get people to view it and let me know how it is and if there are any bugs they see.

Well, I had to hire some people for iOS, definitely harder for me at least haha Plus, a pain with their approval process.

Thanks for everyone that tries it out!

Sorry, didn't want to say anything until I fix a couple minor issues for iOS phone control and add in a help tutorial on the map page. But yes, it is out now and just trying to get people to view it and let me know how it is and if there are any bugs they see.

Well, I had to hire some people for iOS, definitely harder for me at least haha Plus, a pain with their approval process.

Thanks for everyone that tries it out!

So you prefer Android?

Sniko - Thanks!

Dayo - Yeah, we are changing up a couple of things regarding that + changing up how you can drag the pipes on the iPhone due to some people having issues with it. We want to change it so that you will click the pipe and then click on the box you want to go (for iPhone only) to easy up the difficulty.

Thanks for the input!

Pete