MakeWebGames

South City Wars For Sale OPEN FOR OFFERS

benlucraft

Ok guys, I now have 3 days a week college and 3 days a week work, I have no time to run a game anymore, which is why I intend to sell South City Wars I have a price in my head but I am open to offers please make serious offers no time wasters the URL is http://www.southcitywars.com

It has a total of 75 members and is not 100% finished yet but has potential if you put time and effort into it

Mail me on: [email protected]

iMessage: [email protected]

Edited by benlucraft

Its fine, I have made the login page myself, change a lot in the database to allow more in game, i have added cronless crons so you never have to worry about things being update because mccodes crons are crap I have added mods to save people the time and effort

Ok guys, I now have 3 days a week college and 3 days a week work, I have no time to run a game anymore

College is around 7 hours a day = 21 hours a week

Work is around 9 hours a day = 27 hours a week

A week has 168 hours, and you're busy 48 of them. Believe it or not, but you have time!

Even Bill Gates had 24 hours in a day.

Aside from that, good luck with the sale!

Im at college 8 hours a day 24 Hours a week

Im at work 9 hours a day 27 hours a week not including overtime

I am busy for 51 hours a week then I have my little brother too look after whilst my parents work evenings, Then I have the insane parties xD

Oh not to forget I spend maximum 1 hour and 30 minutes each day travelling...

Lol but thanks for the reply Harry

- - - Updated - - -

Ben, I feel abit bad for you. Now your coding career has been cut short.

My coding career has not been cut short, I am still going to learn to code I am just not going to run a game for a while

I can make something better than this, and I have before and gave it away for free. The login is just the basic MCCodes login along with a background. And I would not even buy the website for $1. And you say MCCodes crons are crap? It's actually great. Lets see you make something like that?

Does it come along with license?

Edited by Samurai Legend

I can make something better than this, and I have before and gave it away for free. The login is just the basic MCCodes login along with a background. And I would not even buy the website for $1. And you say MCCodes crons are crap? It's actually great. Lets see you make something like that?

Does it come along with license?

Lets not get too big headed now. No need to be so obnoxious. He's simply selling it, if you're not interested, move on.

• Like 1

Lets not get too big headed now. No need to be so obnoxious. He's simply selling it, if you're not interested, move on.

I can't just let him lie like that. I know I am being big headed or whatever you guys want to call me.

Samurai Legend is my new friend, thank you Script. No disrespect towards him.

Thanks bud.

I can't just let him lie like that. I know I am being big headed or whatever you guys want to call me.

Thanks bud.

Lying about what? He is selling his site...

I doubt Ben is lying, he is actually VERY trust worthy, more than I can say for others on here!

He is selling his mccode engine, and license, and the mods he bought,which are a few, I would not base this buy just on appearance of what he did graphic wise, because you don't buy a game, and leave everything the same anyways.

• Like 1

I would buy the site for $50 along with license.

The license itself can sell for $50 alone xD

I spent at least $20 on mods

PM me and we can discuss it further

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt Ben is lying, he is actually VERY trust worthy, more than I can say for others on here!

He is selling his mccode engine, and license, and the mods he bought,which are a few, I would not base this buy just on appearance of what he did graphic wise, because you don't buy a game, and leave everything the same anyways.

Thank you Lucky

I bet you can't sell the license for $50. Very few are looking these days. I know a couple who have been trying to sell for a while now at 45-55$ and still no bites. It's because McCodes is not worth purchasing anymore.

I know a few people that want the codes and do not want to pay the full $100, so I think I can sell them for $50

Its fine, I have made the login page myself, change a lot in the database to allow more in game, i have added cronless crons so you never have to worry about things being update because mccodes crons are crap I have added mods to save people the time and effort

He said he made the login page his self.

• Like 1