MakeWebGames

Crimecity-Mafia For Sale

jcvenom

After nearly a year of hard work i have decided to put Crimecity-mafia up for sale

Crimecity-mafia has been built from scratch and is 98% coded by me There has been alot of mods added over the months and i have recently almost completed a huge update call Update foundation which is viewable here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AogDcwhbpwOVdHFISnU4dEpGenRjcmZsUmp0RHlmVXc&usp=sharing

Currently Hosted on a private VPS Server with Security Question if Ip is changed

There is currently 425 players on CCM

with between 48-65 players online daily

Total Income : 820 Pounds in 5months

Game url : http://crimecity-mafia.com/

Im looking for only serious offers please if theres a need for any more info please pm me

Thank you

ill i bid £0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 ??

Im looking for only serious offers please if theres a need for any more info please pm me

Please just go, DeathXXX. If you're not going to comply to the rules given in the OP, why post?

@JC - Good luck with the sale! Also, I notice there are 3 more developers. Are you selling your "share", or have they agreed to sell with you - or do they come with the product?

Edited by sniko

After nearly a year of hard work i have decided to put Crimecity-mafia up for sale

Crimecity-mafia has been built from scratch and is 98% coded by me There has been alot of mods added over the months and i have recently almost completed a huge update call Update foundation which is viewable here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AogDcwhbpwOVdHFISnU4dEpGenRjcmZsUmp0RHlmVXc&usp=sharing

Built from scratch?

This looks like a much bigger successful game I play called Torn City (Torn.com)

Exact same icons, gameplay, links, layout, mechanics, etc...

Am I missing something?

Edited by njfrlng

yes this is rc engine good luck with sales

Built from rc engine every page has been recoded baring in mind to all you noobs every page is loaded by Jquery theres also some advanced mods on the game probably way too advanced for a mccodes game (but everything is possible) my own ajax chat system with chat ban and spam filter, missions with tab, world war, drug far, companies(Recoded by me from scratch) and alot more

Other than the developers on the game no they dont own the game i own it they only fix bugs and help out a little etc i build mainly everything you see

please submit serious offers as i dont have time to waste with some noobs (in some cases imatures)

Thank you any more info needed as i said pm me thanks

Built from rc engine every page has been recoded baring in mind to all you noobs every page is loaded by Jquery theres also some advanced mods on the game probably way too advanced for a mccodes game (but everything is possible) my own ajax chat system with chat ban and spam filter, missions with tab, world war, drug far, companies(Recoded by me from scratch) and alot more

Other than the developers on the game no they dont own the game i own it they only fix bugs and help out a little etc i build mainly everything you see

please submit serious offers as i dont have time to waste with some noobs (in some cases imatures)

Thank you any more info needed as i said pm me thanks

I think your ego has just ruined your chances of getting the best possible price.

Don't call any potential buyer a "noob", or act childish when selling a product.

I think your ego has just ruined your chances of getting the best possible price.

Don't call any potential buyer a "noob", or act childish when selling a product.

I dont have an "ego" i looking for serious offers and yes most people on these forums are noobs (new to coding) or inexperienced i appologise if anyone has been offended by my post but people are just saying 0 ponud etc thats annoying

I dont have an "ego" i looking for serious offers and yes most people on these forums are noobs (new to coding) or inexperienced i appologise if anyone has been offended by my post but people are just saying 0 ponud etc thats annoying

You do.

Why would anyone offer a serious amount when you're acting childish by openly calling people "noobs", and the spelling in your replies is just...horrifying.

You do.

Why would anyone offer a serious amount when you're acting childish by openly calling people "noobs", and the spelling in your replies is just...horrifying.

No i don't.., Sniko are you forgetting this is a forum used for people to "Openly" post content for viewers to see/view and as for my spelling maybe I type too fast because i dont always check for spelling mistakes on a post (my bad).Im not trying to show an ego I wrote that post out of a little frustration because people were posting unserious offers and i dislike that. Im sorry for the whole ego thingy im just trying to get serious offers :/ ...

JCvenom, your grammar is probably the worst I have seen so far in MWG. You can't just be calling us a newbie. How do we know "you" re-coded the game?

Any proof? Cause when I was in your game, I use to see you type in the chat to one of the other admins to create this or that, or fix this or that. I just don't get you?

JCvenom, your grammar is probably the worst I have seen so far in MWG. You can't just be calling us a newbie. How do we know "you" re-coded the game?

Any proof? Cause when I was in your game, I use to see you type in the chat to one of the other admins to create this or that, or fix this or that. I just don't get you?

He is what we call a "fake". He pretends he has/knows something. I guarantee you 90% of the active people on this forum have ten folds the knowledge he does, so by calling the people here "noobs" he is calling himself a "nothing" or a "Steve Jobs" in other words: He takes others ideas and change the name by simply putting an "i" in the front and calling it his own.

You make me laugh, english is not my first language german is "Gutan tag" and your wrong there because i usually tell developers what to do if i cant do something at that time and please keep your childish negative comments to yourself please and what do you want me to prove ? do you want me to give you cpanel access so you can see? because it wouldn't happen. Look if no one is interested no problem im sure there is other sites less negative as this forum that will read what my post says and correctly answer it in the correct manner

So your basically stating that a "noob" can't buy your game? Just because a person does not code, or that is new, does not mean they did not hire a coder to code for them, and that is very hypocritical, when you have coders yourself, that code for you, we can also say that you are a "noob", as well... just saying...

If you did not mean this, than why not just come out with a firm price, instead of calling out people whom you think are not capable of owning your game?!!

English is not my first language either. I am not childish either. "Sniko are you forgetting this is a forum used for people to "Openly" post content for viewers to see/view"

I like to express my feelings about you being so childish, rubbish and a newbie.

I am giving you negative feedback. Any problem?

Bloody hypocrite.

Ok let's get this topic back on track here shall we. For now on let's only post serious inquiries here.

Now, from what I know and have seen RC is a licensed product so does that mean the license is going to be transfered to the buy of the site or is it their responsibility to purchase the license?

Am I missing something here...

How can you in your right mind sell a game you've based ENTIRELY on another....

CrimeCity Login Area

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1366[/ATTACH]

TornCity Login Ar

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1367[/ATTACH]

CrimeCity Crimes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1368[/ATTACH]

TornCity Crimes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1369[/ATTACH]

CrimeCity Gym

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1370[/ATTACH]

TornCity Gym

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1371[/ATTACH]

I dunno, sorry if I'm missing something here, but there is hardly any attempts to differentiate yourself from TornCity...

I could go on and on about the similarities but that would take to long.

There are only a few minor differences between these two games, pretty poorly "jquery loading" and a few different features, but I'm just a n00b...

CrimeCity 2014

TornCity 2004

/endrant

txKH7s7.thumb.png.3ac16d507b5c3e8a4de3e413c543e417.png

0awhCR7.thumb.png.99914c8a8f576c0edaf8f98f6f952d09.png

5U8i9Qh.thumb.png.57dbedb2b2283d8d3b1725c14d1e7de1.png

X8cGp6c.thumb.png.6c0af9566776e18b4556b8621c3654fe.png

L3bYM0C.thumb.png.0ed39c7db6badad607bb5e0365617fed.png

79YgiHB.thumb.png.1b09fbd5d7f7fd04f617d60ef9677461.png

Edited by njfrlng

Look anyone who comes here looking to by a game doesn't have to have knowledge of coding they can simply hire developers isnt that what most of us do? and you may call be rubbish or be negative towards me but childish mockery's will not effect me, yes i have said things out of context and i have been called a hypocrite and i apologize for that.

Look anyone who comes here looking to by a game doesn't have to have knowledge of coding they can simply hire developers isnt that what most of us do? and you may call be rubbish or be negative towards me but childish mockery's will not effect me, yes i have said things out of context and i have been called a hypocrite and i apologize for that.

Uh...no i have never hired a coder in my life.