MakeWebGames

AJAX Tutorial System! [PAID WORK]

Razor42

Hi guys,

I need a AJAX tutorial system added to my game so that when people sign up they get took through the games main features to give them an understand of what happens.

Features Needed:

• It needs to show when people sign up, they can have an option to skip the tutorial or watch it and there should also be an option in preferences to re-run the tutorial in case they missed something or decided to skip and regret it.
  • It should show text and explain certain aspects of the page you are viewing.
  • It should show and explain around 6 features and each feature might have 3-4 aspects inside which need explaining.
  • Players should receive small rewards during the tutorial for completing steps.
  • Links should flash/be highlighted that need to be completed.

If you can do the work then please post or PM me how much you'd be looking for.

Edited by Razor42

I can complete the job for around £50, or ~£80 with a staff panel.

I'd develop locally, and when I feel it's at a reasonable state, I'll upload to a test site. Once satisfied (and by that I mean it meets all the points above; nothing more), I'll send you the system via email once payment has been cleared via PayPal.

Copy of Requirements from OP

* It needs to show when people sign up, they can have an option to skip the tutorial or watch it and there should also be an option in preferences to re-run the tutorial in case they missed something or decided to skip and regret it.
* It should show text and explain certain aspects of the page you are viewing.
* It should show and explain around 6 features and each feature might have 3-4 aspects inside which need explaining.
* Players should receive small rewards during the tutorial for completing steps.
* Links should flash/be highlighted that need to be completed.
Edited by sniko

I can complete the job for around £50, or ~£80 with a staff panel.

I'd develop locally, and when I feel it's at a reasonable state, I'll upload to a test site. Once satisfied (and by that I mean it meets all the points above; nothing more), I'll send you the system via email once payment has been cleared via PayPal.

Sounds like a deal.

Hi guys,

I need a AJAX tutorial system added to my game so that when people sign up they get took through the games main features to give them an understand of what happens.

Features Needed:

• It needs to show when people sign up, they can have an option to skip the tutorial or watch it and there should also be an option in preferences to re-run the tutorial in case they missed something or decided to skip and regret it.
  • It should show text and explain certain aspects of the page you are viewing.
  • It should show and explain around 6 features and each feature might have 3-4 aspects inside which need explaining.
  • Players should receive small rewards during the tutorial for completing steps.
  • Links should flash/be highlighted that need to be completed.

If you can do the work then please post or PM me how much you'd be looking for.

I suggest you contact Shane matthews or Ronald hommes for this Shane is very advanced with all of his code and ronald was in the team that built crimevalley.com again a very professional coder also sniko is a great coder i have seen alot of work from him again very experienced

I am surprise no one referred MTG for the job but let me be the first.

I suggest you contact Magictallguy for the job he is reliable and get the job done within the time period is given; I believe his hourly rate is pretty cheap sadly I can't remember how much it was.

I am surprise no one referred MTG for the job but let me be the first.

I suggest you contact Magictallguy for the job he is reliable and get the job done within the time period is given; I believe his hourly rate is pretty cheap sadly I can't remember how much it was.

Thank you, but I believe sniko is better suited to this - his knowledge of AJAX far outranks mine

Also, my rate is $15 per hour