MakeWebGames

Crime Database Error

Reecey12345

So when i make one crime it works totally fine, when i try to make another i get this error:

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 0, '1', '', '', '', '', , '', )' at line 1

Query was INSERT INTO crimes (crimeNAME, crimeBRAVE, crimePERCFORM, crimeSUCCESSMUNY, crimeSUCCESSCRYS, crimeSUCCESSITEM, crimeGROUP, crimeITEXT, crimeSTEXT, crimeFTEXT, crimeJTEXT, crimeJAILTIME, crimeJREASON, crimeXP) VALUES( '', '', '((WILL*0.8)/2.5)+(LEVEL/4)', '', , 0, '1', '', '', '', '', , '', )

Could someone fix this? I'm using an original MCCodes V2 testing it on a PAID domain & host, crons are also running.

Any help appreciated.

So when i make one crime it works totally fine, when i try to make another i get this error:

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 0, '1', '', '', '', '', , '', )' at line 1

Query was INSERT INTO crimes (crimeNAME, crimeBRAVE, crimePERCFORM, crimeSUCCESSMUNY, crimeSUCCESSCRYS, crimeSUCCESSITEM, crimeGROUP, crimeITEXT, crimeSTEXT, crimeFTEXT, crimeJTEXT, crimeJAILTIME, crimeJREASON, crimeXP) VALUES( '', '', '((WILL*0.8)/2.5)+(LEVEL/4)', '', , 0, '1', '', '', '', '', , '', )

Could someone fix this? I'm using an original MCCodes V2 testing it on a PAID domain & host, crons are also running.

Any help appreciated.

Your insert is very wrong you have comma's in the wrong place if there is nothing else followed by the comma such a field it is not needed such you have this at the end : '', ) should be just the quotes '') in those empty spaces you should add those very same quotes in them as well.

Query was INSERT INTO crimes (crimeNAME, crimeBRAVE, crimePERCFORM, crimeSUCCESSMUNY, crimeSUCCESSCRYS, crimeSUCCESSITEM, crimeGROUP, crimeITEXT, crimeSTEXT, crimeFTEXT, crimeJTEXT, crimeJAILTIME, crimeJREASON, crimeXP) VALUES( '', '', '((WILL*0.8)/2.5)+(LEVEL/4)', '','', 0, '1', '', '', '', '','','')

It also seems that it's not inserting your fields such name of crime and brave ect..

Edited by lucky3809

Last time I installed mccodes it did not come with crime insert while installing, it only inserted crimes only, when you add the crime through staff panel.

If it's not a legit copy, (not saying it isn't) it will most likely have more than that as an error. Did you modify a file recently to insert the crimes?

I have installed MCCodes many times before, it was around 2 year ago I bought them and at the time when i gave them a try everything worked perfectly, unsure what the error could be now as i havent modified them, they should be the same as when i bought.

Oh and if you mean it adds all the crimes for you? i didnt mean that, i meant it inserts the sqls for you thats all.

• 3 months later...
I just recently purchased mccodes v2 and my crimes sql is empty. I tried creating crimes via staff panel and it keeps telling me my fields are empty. I'm new to this can someone help please?

By default staff_crimes makes you put in a crystal value and a money value on creation of crimes which I think is a bad idea to begin with and basing the exp gain off the success money (for every $8 is 1 exp)

and ns ill quit now since I think I went a bit off topic:o