MakeWebGames

Anyone use Mafia Ravan Script?

sparxino

well you cant simply buy anything thats free haha but just like newbie said if you dont own a V2 license their is a good chance of being shut down. But before you buy I would contact MCC and let them know your situation.

@Lucky:

Im still waiting for proof of these allegations :P

Do you want to be directed to the New Zealand business website to look up his License to do business? Because he is located in New Zealand under the law to sell software you need a business License what am I missing that you can't take time to look it up yourself? I don't need to prove it google License lookup tool under New Zealand business website, while you are on there look into the law that is on there stating it! I am sure if I wanted to I can have mccodes.com shut down, by submitting illegal usage of them not having a business license to sell software. I can't post a link to the New Zealand government website because last time I did someone from this forum deleted it, because they don't like the truth! Maybe it was you that deleted it? Because you like to deny the fact mccodes is running an illegal website selling software without an actual business license, under New Zealand law that is a hefty fine!!

Edited by lucky3809

Do you want to be directed to the New Zealand business website to look up his License to do business? Because he is located in New Zealand under the law to sell software you need a business License what am I missing that you can't take time to look it up yourself? I don't need to prove it google License lookup tool under New Zealand business website, while you are on there look into the law that is on there stating it! I am sure if I wanted to I can have mccodes.com shut down, by submitting illegal usage of them not having a business license to sell software. I can't post a link to the New Zealand government website because last time I did someone from this forum deleted it, because they don't like the truth! Maybe it was you that deleted it? Because you like to deny the fact mccodes is running an illegal website selling software without an actual business license, under New Zealand law that is a hefty fine!!

The hell are you talking about?

You always ramble about their so-called illegitimacy while never actually providing any actual proof or acknowledgement that no one really cares and posts like these are just an annoying little bit of crying.

Personally, I don't understand the need to keep coming back to a site that is largely dominated by something you claim is trash, especially when you're not posting any kind of helpful anything for absolutely anything else. Do you just enjoy wasting time?

And, for the record, Kyle didn't deny anything. He (light-heartedly) implied the need of proof of such stupid statements. So chill your panties.

Seriously, what on earth are you on about?

You are obviously not from New Zealand.

There are few ways to run businesses here, and some of them don't require you to register as a company/business.

I've run a couple businesses both here(New Zealand) and Australia legitimately...have you? because by the sound of it, you have no idea what your talking about.

it can be done yes i have seen it done on torn.com not to sure on how to do it.

its done like this

$loadtime = date('i')+1;

if($ir['energy'] >= $ir['max_energy'])
      {
      echo "full";
      }
      else
      {
      if($ir['donatordays'])
      {
           if($loadtime > '50') { echo (60-$loadtime); }
      else if($loadtime > '40') { echo (50-$loadtime); }