MakeWebGames

Top Listed Games

sniko

logo.png

TopListedGames is a brand new toplist, reinventing the way a toplist communicates with its members. Not only do we offer an API for you to fetch data from our end, and manipulate it anyway you wish, but we've partnered with the biggest game engines around, giving licensed engine holders more opportunities and the ability to get more players, just from being licensed.

Our business plan is not pay-for-clicks, it's pay-for-time. To get an advertising spot, you would purchase credits (which can be spent on; making your site have premium status for a number of days, doubling your chance of becoming on the first page quicker, or advertising spots throughout the site) at a low cost. Trading credits for banner advertising spots will issue you 24hours for your banner to show in your desired location. Repeatedly purchasing the same advertising spot will add an extra 24hours onto your time, enhancing your chances for more out clicks, and player signups.

With our custom API, you are able to view a number of statistics on your game. You will be able to fetch your current rank (sorted by votes, and clicks), and the amount of votes and clicks you have, as well as numerous other things.

TopListedGames realize that there is a struggle competing with game that pop up, and disappear quickly (mostly run with invalid licenses) therefore, with our partnerships with certain engines, you're able to check your license and game URL with our partners. If you're running a legitimate license, we'll give you credits, enhancing your potential, and help you raise your popularity against this sort of 'competition'. We're on your side.

Promotional Code: [highlight]849858825[/highlight] (Valid until 31st August, 2013)

This promotional code will give you a number of set credits for you to spend on advertising.

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today, and submit your games!

Currently, there is no limit on how many gamer per account - games will have to be validated before they show on the toplist. Credits are subject to your account, and not individual games; although you purchase them through 'Make your game premium' system. Prices of credits are not 'set in stone', and are subject to change. Credits cannot be refunded. TopListedGames will never ask for your account details, nor are we accountable for your actions - i.e giving access to your account to someone else.

If you encounter any problems, or have any queries, please contact us.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to provide an update right quick.

First off at the end of the month the promo code above will expire so if you have not signed up yet you should do so to grab them credits.

And for the API we have in store, I went ahead and updated to now display your game stats from your game like users online, total users etc. This way you can also try to attract potential players by your game activity and not just a fancy banner or a pretty cool sounding game description. Now you will be able to prove it in real time.

So if you own a game and are looking for possibly one more topsite to add come on down and list your game. So far since the release we have had pretty ok traffic with really no advertising except for here and a couple from word of mouth.

Its probably not the results of an all-star APEX topsite right now but a few of the game owners have expressed that they are happy with some of the results so far for being a brand new site.

So like I said hurry and register before the once in a life time promo code expires (its quite a few start up credits) to.get you going and we do have a referral system that will also give you credits for every game owner you bring (certain conditions do apply).

And any feedback like questions, comments, concerns, ideas are always welcome.

I REALLY hope not. But a little worried since I can only use an alphanumeric password. My "normal" one is 13 characters, which contain symbols. Annoying that I can't use it :)

But I will sign up in a moment :)

That is something we can look into changing here pretty soon during an update. And hope to see you soon

It's probably sent before they encrypt it or simply on the same page where they can still access the original. I've seen other sites send plain passwords via E-mail when you signup and practically all sites send a password this way when you use a forget password feature (would be pointless otherwise).

It didn't email you the encrypted password so it just got it from the post data.

On that note we realize that it probably isn't the best thing to send you a password encrypted or not via email since your information is your information and should be kept secret and as of now it doesn't send you your password in email anymore so that case is now closed.

So !Angel I hope that answers your question and gives you piece of mind. It was something I forgot to remove once we felt beta testing was complete and we were ready to go into production

• 1 month later...

A quick update regarding TopListedGames.

Welcome aboard, Script47.

After some discussing between the founders of Top Listed Games, we've decided to take on a new member to help broaden our name.

Script47 is the newest member to Top Listed Games, and he will be in charge of contacting several game owners, and securing their business with ours.

If you are contacted by Script47 in regards of Top Listed Games, I'd like to personally inform you that he is part of the team, and is contacting you on behalf of the Top Listed Games team.

We hope the addition to the team will help Top Listed Games to grow.