MakeWebGames

Support ticket system, with integrated FAQ - $10

SRB

So, I've been working on a support ticket system and along the way, I've threw in some additional features which enable it to push questions (with answers) to the FAQ.

With that said, here is a run down of features, depending on user level:

Player:

• Can submit a support ticket
  • Can reply to their own tickets

Secretary:

• Can submit a support ticket
  • Can assign themselves to tickets, which blocks out all other secretaries
  • Can reply to tickets
  • Can close tickets
  • Can "Push to Admin"

Admin:

• Can reply to tickets
  • Can reply to tickets not assigned to them
  • Can view all tickets, whether assigned to somebody or not
  • Can see status of tickets (Open, closed, and who they're assigned too)
  • Can see tickets that are "Pushed to Admin"
  • Can close tickets
  • Can "Push to FAQ"

PUSH TO FAQ:

This allows an admin to throw a question into the FAQ database, which is then stored and can be searched.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

The FAQ uses FULL-TEXT search, so common words are removed, this created a problem with "will" since it's a common game name and also a stop word within full text searching -- this has been worked around, to be able to keep the search using full text lookups.

QUESTIONS?

Ask away

HAVE A DEMO?

Sure: Play Durty - Demo Site

ALSO WORTH A MENTION:

While the style in the demo isn't too great, I have used the styles that are used within mc code, so drop the file and it should update to the same style as your game.

It can, however, be modeled to look pretty neat if you decided to edit to bootstrap, which I decided I would for my own use, below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1080[/ATTACH]

AND

Depending on the "type" given, tickets direct to admin only if it's for bugs, cheat reports etc

How to purchase this mod? PM me on here, or send payment to [email protected] with your email in the notes, if different to the one you use for paypal.

support-tickets.jpg.676c8498b1eff9c92dbb8afe170f7761.jpg

Edited by Guest
Add purchase info

It looks top quality mate. On a side note so did the demo login thing, that was smart nifty little idea. Good job! :)

Makes more sense to have it that way, since mods need all user level access to see.

Drop all files that are not required with a quick edit to the auth file and you're away :)

Makes more sense to have it that way, since mods need all user level access to see.

Drop all files that are not required with a quick edit to the auth file and you're away :)

Nice, I need to learn to do this for future references, as it would be very handy.

Looks good. Well done.

Might be interesting to see if many buy this as it could be a good judge of how many people are currently still buying MCC based work.

None yet. May just remove it and release on a mod site.

That said, curious how many people buy from those now too.

i keep getting Query Failed. when i reply to a topic on your demo but the data is still inserted, probably something to look at

Thank you for reporting that. I'll be sure to check that when I am home and post the update here.

I am thinking the problem is with the stripped code I am using for the demo site, as it's running on a live game without issue, but is pointless to point anybody there since they won't be able to view the admin side of stuff.

I stripped the global functions file to only contain event_add() so the culprit could be in there.

Again, thanks.

• 1 month later...
Looks like this is well worth $10. Money sent:)

You know, I totally forgot about this post and when I looked in paypal and seen $10 from an email I didn't recognise, I was confused as to where it came from.

The mod will be with you in the next 30, as soon as I get only my laptop :)