MakeWebGames

Bunch of suggestions

Might I also suggest a serious look at not only the overall T&C's but also certain key boards rules. While certain staff members may have had a good idea in introducing rules for how to post - for example in the help wanted section - those rules are useless and simply prevent some of us from posting.

The boards concepts of post ownership is also highly suspect which is certainly one reason I seldom post anything these days of merit - and prefer to link to offsite resources which I can control as and when I see fit.

I think we certainly should. The rules I drafted up once, were merely a reminder of how mdshare once launched the rules. To avoid confusion (and because no decision was made to change it) the rules were more or less just written down. I'd believe these rules need a whole overhaul. See what's still relevant, remove others, add new ones,...

@Alan, if you have other suggestions, please share it with us.

• Like 1

Perhaps a subdomain (m.makewebgames.io) to direct to style ID 5 (mobile theme) as I know some users, like KyleMassacre ;), are frequent mobile users

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps a subdomain (m.makewebgames.io) to direct to style ID 5 (mobile theme) as I know some users, like KyleMassacre ;), are frequent mobile users

- - - Updated - - -

I second that. :) Or tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

I second that. :) Or tapatalk

I actually prefer full site. anytime I get redirected to a mobile site I just force to be redirected back but thank you for thinking of me sniko. Your one to know I'm ALWAYS on my phone haha

• Like 1

Just another idea, just got my netbook up and running. The theme is way to big for it 10.1". Maybe get a smaller one has well? Minimalistic possibly?

Just another idea, just got my netbook up and running. The theme is way to big for it 10.1". Maybe get a smaller one has well? Minimalistic possibly?

Indeed that was my main complain about the new theme: uses too much space.

I might cut down the header area of the theme to make it more streamlined. It does waste a hell of a lot of space.

More theme problems...

Login - Broken

More activity link - Broken

Image zoom - Broken

I'd use another browser, but given the one I use is one of the big four ... you'd have though a little basic testing might have been done first.

- - - Updated - - -

More theme problems...

Login - Broken

Image zoom - Broken

I'd use another browser, but given the one I use is one of the big four ... you'd have though a little basic testing might have been done first.

More theme problems...

Login - Broken

Image zoom - Broken

- - - Updated - - -

More theme problems...

Login - Broken

Image zoom - Broken

Login works fine for me, where s more activity?

More theme problems...

Login - Broken

Image zoom - Broken

- - - Updated - - -

More theme problems...

Login - Broken

Image zoom - Broken

More activity works for me, however, it takes a few moments to load.

Since Edit Post is also broken...

Login now works - might have been a glitch, but I really dislike seeing logins that fail; especially ones that display your password in plain text rather than masked.

- - - Updated - - -

Login now works - might have been a glitch, but I really dislike seeing logins that fail; especially ones that display your password in plain text rather than masked.

- - - Updated - - -

And while I dislike replying to myself... why are all these double posts appearing ?

- - - Updated - - -

And while I dislike replying to myself... why are all these double posts appearing ?

You mean like this:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have no clue, are you coming back real quick to edit the post? I have noticed that if you edit your post real quickly you don't get the last edited by:. Maybe this new layout does that sort of thing when you edit before the forum soft catches the edit