MakeWebGames

InfamousWars

Beamer

Hello there guys! I am currently opening my game into BETA! Infamouswars.net.

Game has alot of Modfications and Updates for example.

Estate Agent

Mailbox

Donation System

Chat System

UserOnline

Gym

The Adrenaline Boost is a/an Tonic Item - Keeps will at 100% for 250 clicks in the gym

The Glucose Boost is a/an Tonic Item - Auto refill of crystals to energy for 250 clicks in the gym

If you use these items you will gain Special Effects in gym.

Crime

The Jail Jammer is a/an Donator Item Item - Allows 10 crimes to be committed without failure

The Ego Boost is a/an Tonic Item - Keeps brave at 100% for 25 clicks when doing crimes

If you use these items you will gain Special Effects while doing crimes.

Investment (Invest money to get more money)

Arcade

New Bank and Cyberbanks

New Marriage System (Along with house sharing)

New Viewuser (Shows if your sharing a house, better staff system and comments and useriamges)

Streets

The Dumps.

More updates to come.

Scorpio, Don't talk about Chaotic wars not having a license when http://infamouswars.net/login.php doesn't have one... So Scorpio is Beamer why make a new account when you have an active one already... I will never understand that.

Use your own ideas, make your game stand out from the rest, why would i play yours when there's so many just like it that have been around for years?

Scorpio, Don't talk about Chaotic wars not having a license when http://infamouswars.net/login.php doesn't have one... So Scorpio is Beamer why make a new account when you have an active one already... I will never understand that.

Use your own ideas, make your game stand out from the rest, why would i play yours when there's so many just like it that have been around for years?

Pretty sure they have one...

license.jpg.5a920c77b60ba97914195c9cf467f76b.jpg

Hmmmm?

Strange.....

Love how you have edited your post though Scorpio -_- Should of quoted him blast!

Edit: Just noticed i added / after .net + Just done a license check on http://chaoticwars.net Seems your wrong Scorpio that site has a vaild license.

Seems they both have licenses.

The license checker needs to strip the url's entered into valid format, it seems.

license2.jpg.503b3de252a871ad309adb5b3eac09e8.jpg

jesus anothor mccodes game there all the same with mccode mods if u want to start a game make it unique somethimg different your game has a **** layout you dnt even have item pics

i can code advanced and secure scripts mail me and check my profile about me by the way im working on two projects

Edited by Dominion

i can code advanced and secure scripts mail me and check my profile about me by the way im working on two projects

Proof of this is where?

Code snippets? Website examples? Admittance of talking bollox?

• 7 years later...