MakeWebGames

Do you have a userbase for sale?

dnenb

Do you have a userbase you can sell? Send me a message. Might just be that you used to run a game and still have the database (and you're allowed to email them), or that your game has run dead and you want to get rid of it.

Well I would personally never give away my players info, that would be like annoy them with useless spam, even if your game would be good. Be smarter, use other advert techniques ;)

Smarter depends on the price and the result, doesn't it? :p I'm doing other things as well.

Pretty certain it's illegal to sell people's data, so that includes their emails.

Tell that to sites like facebook :p

Beyond that I don't think many smaller sites would have the TOS to allow them to sell information on.

Edited by Dominion

TBH i don't agree with anything like selling user data you have collected as its not fair on the users as they have given their details confidentiality and if your in the UK it is against the law to sell any kind of user details as it falls under the data protection act

Thanks guys, but I already stated this in my original post with if "you're allowed to email them". I'm NOT interested in email adresses of users who hasn't agreed to their emails being shared. Everyone else: Send me a PM.

• Like 1