MakeWebGames

I'm looking to buy a game/domain.

LearningCoder

I am looking to buy a mmorpg game that is ready and set up to play,

Budget is $50-$200,

Userbase needs to have 30+ online a day,

Any game engine, i will not be able to buy a mccode game as my max budget is $200, so GRPG,EZRPG or any custom made.

please mail me with what you have, thank you.

Guys, leave him be. If you have nothing of any "worth" to say, then don't bother.

He's clearly stated what he wants and what he's willing to pay (assuming LearningCoder (OP), is male).

Someone might want to just get rid of their game, and come to him for a bit of quick cash - it's rare but it happens.

With that being said, unless you're interested, bum off! :P

Guys, leave him be. If you have nothing of any "worth" to say, then don't bother.

He's clearly stated what he wants and what he's willing to pay (assuming LearningCoder (OP), is male).

Someone might want to just get rid of their game, and come to him for a bit of quick cash - it's rare but it happens.

With that being said, unless you're interested, bum off! :P

Can't see anyone being out of line in here, just stating that his budget is rather low for the market of games, especially with the requirements he has.

Good luck with your purchase, I have a few old domains lying about but they have no traffic so I doubt you'd be interested.

Has mccodes gone up since I last looked? v1 - free, v2 - $100, v2.5 $120?

NWE has a fair amount of game features for only $100, and there are a fair few free options if you're willing to put the time in. As said above I doubt you will get a well made custom game (never mind established with any users) for $200, but you can buy a pre-made engine, a relativity cheap template, and set it up yourself.

Why waste your money on mccodes O.o its free everywhere and its not like they could do anything about you using it. I'd rather get NWE -.- (feels like I've been advertising that crap lately LMFAO). I know people selling what your looking for for around 10k else where...I doubt you find that :)

Because if you don't have a licence your site could get closed down. Also you'll end up with a insecure version of the script most likely.

I thought McCode was $250 -.- thats what someone told me and i didnt check, the v2.5 is the revamp isnt it? Is it bug less?

v2.0.5b - (basically v2 with some improvements) - $100

http://mccodes.com/products.php

I feel like im going to have to agree with the majority. Even $500 is a little low for 30 plus players active a day.

As for a "custom" engine, good luck if you want it to be worth a damn cause $500 for a one time job isnt worth it to any developer.

Mc Codes is $100 for V2 and it has a lot of modules out of any other engine here but quite a few of them are bugged cause of maybe depreciated functions, or the forums bbcode, etc, etc.

NWE is $100 but not so many modules cause its a lot newer and not so many developers developing for it but I really like the engine.

I cant really say much for the other engines here as I havent really worked with them so sorry about that

So which one would you prefer with mccode and NWE, as ive worked with mccode before, but im not to sure anymore.

Its hard to say really so I think its a matter of preference to be honest cause im not going to say I like one over the other cause as when anything, they all have there pros and cons.

Also, dont forget about the open source panther engine that sniko made a week or so ago over on github. He has a post some where around with the link.