MakeWebGames

Anti-Virus

Spudinski

I have always had faith in ESET Nod32, but now that my license has expired I would like to know what people's opinions are on other AV products.

I don't have a AV at present, I'm using a useful tool at https://www.virustotal.com/ to scan files. But it's quite bandwidth and labour intensive.

If people can tell me the best breakout rating with their AV, cost, and other info' I would need to know about it.

Thanks

Spudinski

Ive been using Avast for a fair few years now cant say ive had any problems with the free version supports a quiet mode for gaming so unlike others once gaming mode is on it wont update until youve finished playing your game example battlefield 3. Although as i say ive never encountered problems this may not be the case for others that have used it as everyone oppinion is different..

• 7 months later...

I am also using Avast antivirus for the better security of my computer and this is very best anti virus for the computers and protect your computer from all the viruses this is a registered version that i have been purchased from the internet and install in my computer i also rem=commend you to install this anti virus in your computer...

Microsoft Essential is what I use also, because my operating system is Microsoft windows, personally i don't see no use for any other program, Microsoft has worked for me since it came out, and it's free to use. It updates hourly, their database of known viruses, so it cleans ALL viruses from my system and does not leave any behind, also it does not run in the background like most programs do, and it don't make my computer slow like Avast, and Mcafee DID.

So if you want a program that is free and better and your running microsoft windows operating system then microsoft essential is for you!