MakeWebGames

Full FREE Engine Just Like NEAB!!!

funnyplox

Full FREE Engine Original NEAB Source Code!!!

@ http://www.sourceforge.net

The NEAB engine is basically a duplicate of an free open source code available on source forge, the full NEAB engine is going for $200 and has a lot lower quality graphics than this original engine. Create a better, more fully featured game like NEAB for just the cost of your domain and host! Way more knowledgeable and approachable support staff than in this forum, as well as a wider spread of open source (free) mods and add-ons.

Full Game Engine:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/glorylandsweb-b/

Info:

GloryLands is a Web-based, Massive Multiplayer Online RPG/Strategy game written entirely in PHP/MySQL. It aims to be endless and always interesting, using the constant contribution of the Game community.

Project Home

http://www.glorylands.gr/

Develop

sf.net/projects/glorylandsweb-b/develop

Support

sf.net/projects/glorylandsweb-b/support

License

GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)

Edited by funnyplox

just goes to show how great they can handle such things,

How very sad of you. Obviously your the person that has been banned more than once from the forums.

This engine is nothing like NEAB. Do your research.

and yes it is, if you change all the graphics to your liking it can be. and is. except better.

lmao nope, ive seen it in action, this came up as a reference from long ago. i rather cater to the millions of people working in call centers that need games that wont be blocked and that kinda game you cant really hide. , so ANYWAYS when i checked out this NEAB thing for real, i realized the similarities in engine, but also the vast differences in price. why pay for something you could build on for free?

i personaly dont like it just tried there demo and downloaded the script, more hastle then its worth imo

I don't see how this is like NEAB? Also wtf are there so many useless files for...

“ security-check.php “

<?php
## Here is the script that checks if the current action
## is safe to be executed. For example this script could:
## 1) Block malicious URL's from being processed
## 2) Stop unauthorized requests
## 3) Check for valid session/ip numbers
## 4) Stop invalid parameters from being processed

return true;
?> 

Thanks that helps...

Again it's plainly just his personal war. However this script is not really bad, specially because it's free. Yet the demo I tried didn't really impressed me specially as it didn't worked on it IE. On the other side I quiet like the smooth movement even if in practice it's extremly annoying to play due to its slowness.

kinda like every other game engine. neat.

I don't see how this is like NEAB? Also wtf are there so many useless files for...

“ security-check.php “

<?php
## Here is the script that checks if the current action
## is safe to be executed. For example this script could:
## 1) Block malicious URL's from being processed
## 2) Stop unauthorized requests
## 3) Check for valid session/ip numbers
## 4) Stop invalid parameters from being processed

return true;
?> 

Thanks that helps...

Iv'e tried Glorylands a long time ago and found many problems its not the easiest engine to get a game setup and i found it quite complex on some issues. My main Concern regards the engine was the lack of depth. The admin side of things to me looked unfinished and could have done more, unless these options were left out. Granted some of the Animation was nice.

kinda like every other game engine. neat.

lol how is that like any other engine all it is doing id returning true; out of the list it is doing none of them infact its doing nothing

here you go add this to any game and it will be 100% unhackable

<?php

## if ($user=='hacker') {exit;}

?>

perfect and full proof

lol how is that like any other engine all it is doing id returning true; out of the list it is doing none of them infact its doing nothing

here you go add this to any game and it will be 100% unhackable

<?php

## if ($user=='hacker') {exit;}

?>

perfect and full proof

LMAO you make me spurt out my coffee!!!

no you can't ban simply somebody by IP because he can use a proxy an join back... Simply ignore the kids and they will get tired (talked in plural when it is actually all 1 guy which didn't like the be punished)

And he could potentially have a Dynamic IP Address.

Also, I took a look at the live demo, walked 5 steps and BAM! I get this massive Error come up in a window, 3 more steps and again, never ending, not worth it, and the work it would take... Pffft, make your own! The time it takes to learn all this **** is probably less than the required time to fix this :/

• 3 months later...

Lol, I have a project using this engine and is a little like NEaB in the style BUT! The coding is a mess. The core file is all compact (one long line of code no breaks or tabs!) and countless JS errors.

List of problems I have:

No attack system

No admin side worth using.

Package system has no security/no security at all for chat.

Movment system countless bugs.

No optimizing images - uses a **** ton of bandwidth.

This engine is good only for people with a lot of time and don't want to make a BIG project.

And for the record NEaB looks EPIC from what I've seen. Pitty I'm poor and cant afford the miniNEaB :)