MakeWebGames

Phones

The Spirit

I have the Samsung Galaxy S and it's simply the nicest phone I've ever seen or owned. It's also bigger then an iPhone if you just wanna rub it in someone's face.

Has great specs so it can handle nearly every android game alongside hardly ever lagging on any of the general system (Well my phone is rooted but rooting is very easy).

I have the Nokia e5. First impressions, i was glad with it...but now...its slows down a lot, I've heard though its not directly Nokia and came from one of its franchise/investors or something along those lines, so i wouldn't blame it on Nokia as my previous experiences with Nokia have been amazing. although i like the phone i personally wouldn't advise it on anyone to buy purely due to the fact that it sometimes laggs a bit but i can make do with it :).

Honestly none of the current phone please me.

- Windows Phones don't have yet a standalone app for navigation

- iPhone => no thanks

- Android? Not sure it's better

Why not iPhone nor Android?

iPhone as Apple is acting as big brother and dictate what I shall and what I shall not do with my phone. Sorry, if I buy the phone I shall do whatever I want with it.

Android because it's way too much linked to google and way too much linked to internet. I don't want any internet connection from my phone beside when I use wifi.

And the latest windows phones are... odd and yet do not offer much softs. For example facebook integration is a non wished feature.

So overall none of the current phones please me.

Honestly none of the current phone please me.

- Windows Phones don't have yet a standalone app for navigation

- iPhone => no thanks

- Android? Not sure it's better

Why not iPhone nor Android?

iPhone as Apple is acting as big brother and dictate what I shall and what I shall not do with my phone. Sorry, if I buy the phone I shall do whatever I want with it.

Android because it's way too much linked to google and way too much linked to internet. I don't want any internet connection from my phone beside when I use wifi.

And the latest windows phones are... odd and yet do not offer much softs. For example facebook integration is a non wished feature.

So overall none of the current phones please me.

You might like my phone, it's bog standard, from like maybe 2006-7 the most advance feature it has is probably bluetooth. :D