MakeWebGames

Hall of fame

Dayo

we have a hall of shame to help users avoid certian people what about a hall of fame

for example

paul (crimgame/zero-affect (just some of the names ... sure there are more :P)) is good with security

illusions (sorry if spelt wrong) relesed some awsome free mods

i could go on and on etc ....

Aw Equinox <3

I don't think this is a good idea to be honest, it won't provide that much use as there will be 200+ people in there (friends suggesting friends) which doesn't help things.

There is an easy solution to this, if you have someone in mind to do some form of work for you, ask around about them and I'm sure members will give you honest reply's.

Collaboration experiences

Post here good or bad experiences with other members. Flaming is not allowed and bad experiences MUST be documented.

well having a hall of fame topic next to the hall of shame is a good idea as it stands you can already post anything good about people i am sure if you post the staff members will end up making a topic listing all of them :)

LOL @ that joke i was gunna say you sometimes PM me begging me to give you something to help with lol

I get that bored too it sucks :(

Yeah i seldom refer people to people on MWG sometimes ill refer to Floydian or Noelle but Noelle retired and Floydian is over worked so i never really can see who to refer to but if this goes off well im sure it would make it simpler (not known you long enough to refer people to ya EQ sorry pal).

I don't think this is a good idea to be honest, it won't provide that much use as there will be 200+ people in there (friends suggesting friends) which doesn't help things.

As the hall of shame thread is really an account of bad business dealings with forum members.A similar hall of fame thread if implemented should be limited to forum members that conducted a business transaction and are simply reporting the end result.

If it was a bad result post a review shame thread, if you were happy with the business transaction post a review in the Fame thread.

People can seem nice and honest all day long till money/required services is involved then true colors come out.Requiring posts to be in this format would stop what you are suggesting DJ

I think its a good idea people would like to know if i give "Paul" (everyone uses you as an example it seems :) ) money via Pal-Pal will i actually get my services from him ?

my 2c

wrx

I'd have to agree with WRX

A simple list of members would not provide enough details on how a particular member is to work with. Using a review method, where details of the work requested, time frame, transaction, etc would provide much more valuable information to members looking for someone to work with.

• 2 weeks later...