MakeWebGames

Hack track

SHAD

I was wondering if anyone could make a system for mccodes that tracks any hacking attempts made and give a littile details of where they are made and how they were made, so the owner can take action and fix the problem.

It would require a lot of edits in some files to insert their inputs into a database, So you could just log a massive money/crystal increase or a change in staff posisition.

Or you could just log every SQL query? Use regex to get out the data and then dump it in a logs table :) This could be slow though.

There is a free log user system in these forums somewhere that log all url actions from a player while they are on your site.

so if they went to this link:

http://www.yourgame.com/crystalmarket.php?hack=hackhere

then it will show in the logs.

I made my system so it automatically logs all new players for a set limit because if someone wants to hack your game, most likely they are not gonna hang out for a few days before they attempt a hack. They usually go right for the hacks.

So my log system will catch the attempts. Only downside to this is you have to manually go through and look at the logs.

Its a nice mod and Thanks for whoever made it :)

I would link you but ive had it for so long im not sure where to find it.

maybe search "log system" ?

hope that helps ya out some.

Cheers

Guest Drizzle
It would require a lot of edits in some files to insert their inputs into a database, So you could just log a massive money/crystal increase or a change in staff posisition.

Or you could just log every SQL query? Use regex to get out the data and then dump it in a logs table :) This could be slow though.

You talking about logging every query into a "example.log", and then using regex to interpret the data and put it in a table? Sounds good, but not many people here know how to use regex that well.