MakeWebGames

jQuery Ajax Banking System

Dave

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I restarted, it is working. Nice mod. I just thought I would test it cause all the people saying not working.

I edited my last post also, cause it is working.

The first restart of lmap didn't make it work...(odd)

Restarted computer and it "Is" working.

Very creative.

Yeah, I restarted, it is working. Nice mod. I just thought I would test it cause all the people saying not working.

I edited my last post also, cause it is working.

The first restart of lmap didn't make it work...(odd)

Restarted computer and it "Is" working.

Very creative.

Thanks :) me and Djkanna noticed that it didn't work without short open tags on yesterday :) Thus why I added the text to the originally post.. But no one reads anything unless it's in bright red :L

Still, why not jQuery 1.4 :/

I have already ranted about you in another post.. and someone already answered this.

1.4 still has bugs and is the latest version always the best? No...

Take windows for example Windows XP was better then Windows Vista when first released (Still is for some but the patches sorted out some of the problems).

Still, why not jQuery 1.4 :/

Spend less time arguing about it and make it JQuery 1.4 If you're seriously that bothered

He'd only have to change the jQuery source link.. Nothing else would need to be changed I guess Danny just wants to find things to complain about without actually giving a reason...

I was wondering why they were using an old version of something. Like this forum, if theres an update, they'll use it. they dont want the old one, theres will be a problem with thatm thats why it was upgraded :)

If anyone does that their just idiots...

When an upgrade for any software is released there are normally bugs which makes parts of the script unfunctional which could badly effect the site and it's reputation.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with Dave. The newest software or latest release of anything isnt the best option ( e.g. iPhone 4). It is wiser to use a version with all/most of it's bugs worked out to ensure maximum compatibility and usability. Oh, and jQuery is great :) I use it all the time for most of my JS

• 2 years later...
Would it be possible to add the file again? When it was transferred to the new MWG site it screwed up the script.. Thanks!

Don't have a copy of this so sadly cannot re-post it, I might fix it up if I ever have a spare moment.

Thanks for the link Djkanna, I'm just confused on the a href links as it shows "<a href="javascript:void(0);" target="_blank">".. How does it know which to follow? What I mean is if a player doesn't have an account and they click on "Open an account" how does it know that is what the users is clicking on if it says "javascript:void(0);" ?

Thanks for the link Djkanna, I'm just confused on the a href links as it shows "<a href="javascript:void(0);" target="_blank">".. How does it know which to follow? What I mean is if a player doesn't have an account and they click on "Open an account" how does it know that is what the users is clicking on if it says "javascript:void(0);" ?

javascript:void(0) is used with the href attribute of the HTML <a> tag. Usually, clicking on a hyperlink reloads or redirects to another webpage. This may not be feasible every time. Many times, clicking a hyperlink requires performing some client side script operation instead of reloading or redirecting. This can be achieved by placing “javascript:void(0)” in the tag’s href attribute.

Example <a href="JavaScript:void(0);"ondblclick="alert('Good example!')">Example</a>

source