MakeWebGames

loggedin page?

Deand2331

hello all so im looking for a upgraded loggedin page, one that shows the current users stats, stats with modification from current equips, banking that sort of thing. also looking for a bigger and better buy points page, so i can add packages, items, cash etc .....

as you can see in the image provided there is a huge blank area thats not very apesing to eye.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 191342.png

I would recommend never working for him unless you get paid first, he scammed me once so i would say never even talk to him don't deserve the time, thinking hes smart making new account to pretend to be some one else but got my resources to confirm he is the same person, i have already posted about him almost 3 years ago.
A scammer once always a scammer.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 1:02 PM, ags_cs4 said:

I would recommend never working for him unless you get paid first, he scammed me once so i would say never even talk to him don't deserve the time, thinking hes smart making new account to pretend to be some one else but got my resources to confirm he is the same person, i have already posted about him almost 3 years ago.
A scammer once always a scammer.

I wish I saw this comment before, this guy is a bit scammer, I think he should get banned from the community!!

@Dayo @Dave

• 4 weeks later...