MakeWebGames

Getting this error when going to the webpage.

Oracle

This is all I see when I try to go to my website I get.... 

array(1) { ["started"]=> bool(true) }

I have no idea what file that is in I been looking through each file. 

I can't find the code that is screwing up login the front page is just array(1) { ["started"]=> bool(true) }      on a white page with nothing else when I go to my 

website. 

Since you're on the MCCodes forum, I'm going to assume you have MCCodes which has no front end controller.

That leads me to believe you have a var_dump() function being called in login.php - if not login.php, it's possible it's including globals.php or global_func.php, so check those too.

thank you much ! 

13 hours ago, SRB said:

Since you're on the MCCodes forum, I'm going to assume you have MCCodes which has no front end controller.

That leads me to believe you have a var_dump() function being called in login.php - if not login.php, it's possible it's including globals.php or global_func.php, so check those too.

I checked all three folders im not finding it var_dump()   .   

now im getting this     

array(2) { ["started"]=> bool(true) ["csrf_login"]=> array(2) { ["token"]=> string(32) "c1b75d63ad7754011902166bdcf48d92" ["issued"]=> int(1664471762) } }

I might be wrong here, but I don't recall MCCodes every coming with CSRF protection by default.

I stand by my thoughts though, even if the location is wrong - you have a var_dump() call somewhere in your code.

Do you use GitHub or BitBucket for version control? Do you have access to SSH?

If you have SSH access, jump into terminal and go to the root of your project and run this command:

grep -R 'var_dump' .

That should give you output in the format similar to:

./filename.php: var_dump($whatever)
Edited by SRB
Spelling: root not route