MakeWebGames

AzHCode

AlizHarb

On 6/13/2022 at 10:29 PM, AlizHarb said:

Hello!

As i was following Mccode v2, people are finding it hard to make themes , mods for it. so i was trying to make a version of GL similar to it and i hope i was succeed to help people to enjoy GL engine because its really much better than Mccode (of course we are grateful for @Dayo to give us such an amazing engine)

I have deleted some of mods from the GL engine and edited/added other mods to correct the version with Mccode (its just the beginning of developing this version, if people liked it then there will be many updates for it).

Let's talk about some of the version features:

1. Properties: Player can buy his property (house) to increase happiness, as much as his happiness is high his chances are high in crimes (also there are fees everyday for owning a property).
  2. Crimes: Crimes now work by nerve and not time ,nerve increases 2 points with your level. also you can require item or course to commit a crime.
  3. Items: items now have durability where you can either choose being breakable or make a hit durability.
  4. Inventory: your character can have 2 weapons and 1 armor which you can use to attack another players.
  5. Jobs: players can get a job to gain stats and money per day, also admin can add job ranks to give players chance to promote in their job.
  6. Education: players can learn courses to be able to commit more crime, apply to jobs, increase their gain from gym.
  7. Shops: admin can make shops for each location and choose what items to sell there.
  8. Attack system: a new attack system depend on players stats and also their weapons/armors power.
  9. New theme: the version comes with full responsive bootstrap 5 theme.
  10. Gangs: gangs are able to declare/end and surrender in wars, for each attack during the war the gang gets 1 respect and the other losses 1 as well.

and much more you can discover yourself, also do not forget thar i'd like to hear if you have got any suggestion or idea 😉

Test the version in here:

http://go4mediainc.com/azhcode/

Update 1.1.0:

1. Send items from your inventory.
  2. Sell items from your inventory.
  3. Gang inventory ,donate items and sending items.
  4. User health increases automatically each 120 seconds.
  5. Added an the ability to let the user choose how much item to buy from the shop.
  6. Added an ability to create an account in bank, and earning +2% of your deposits everyday.
  7. Diamonds shop is ready to use, you can add any item you want there.
Template 'options' does not exist in 'inc/modules/installed/fightClub/fightClub.tpl.php'

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, guy said:

This is a great script. Has most of the features that you would want in a game from the get go. AlizHarb is great. He is willing to help if you have any questions, and is quick with a response.  Thank you.

Thank you very much 🙂 i'm glad you like it!

Join us in AzHCode discord server:

https://discord.com/invite/btUTbWjqHV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update 2.5.7:

1. Inventory membership bug was fixed
  2. Attack energy was fixed
  3. Bank interest bug fixed
  4. Notes was added for admins in admin ACP dashboard
  5. Gym negative inputs was fixed
  6. Admin can manage the events money reward
  7. A new button in user profile for resting user timers
  8. User will be redirected for the last page he was when login
  9. Estate Agent editing bug was fixed
  10. Admin now can manage how to sort user in leaderboard and how many users to display from admin ACP
  11. And more...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought the engine azhcode and the cyber theme. Man I dont even know where to begin. First off Ali is very communicative and supportive. Second off his work is fucken amazing, excuse my french thats the only way I can put emphasis on how amazing this guys work is. Theme is extremely responsive. You can tell he makes his products with love. Will definitely be back to buy all his plugins.

10 minutes ago, WiCKeDx said:

Bought the engine azhcode and the cyber theme. Man I dont even know where to begin. First off Ali is very communicative and supportive. Second off his work is fucken amazing, excuse my french thats the only way I can put emphasis on how amazing this guys work is. Theme is extremely responsive. You can tell he makes his products with love. Will definitely be back to buy all his plugins.

Join his discord server if you haven't already. Shout out if you have any issues I'm sure I've come across most things to give you a hand 🤚

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2023 at 8:24 PM, WiCKeDx said:

Thank you 🤗

• 1 month later...