MakeWebGames

My Mods Directory

peterisgb

So i have decided to put all my mods on one place where its accessible.
This is the Directory to All my Mods, their Status and when they was Last Edited

My Mods Directory

Overall:
14 Mods Linked to MWG.
10 Live Mods onsite. (Live Mod means that the code is active on my game and if i update it ingame it will auto update to the Mod Directory)

Last Updated: 7rd April 2022 10:26pm GMT.

Thanks.
ideas and what you think of the site welcomed.

Edited by peterisgb
Added Another New mod to the MWG Linked Section
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Canjucks said:

I like your list of mods. I'd love to convert them to GL..one day not up to it yet lol

Thanks. I would add alot more to it but unfortunately most of my stuff ingame has been edited and implanted into so many other things that i cant release them publically 😄

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

At half screen, 1280px wide, the content just feels too restricted width-wise.

I get that you'd want to limit the width on things on full screen when 4k etc, but set a max width in that instance.

table {
    width: 90%;
    max-width: 1280px
}

The white on green is terrible to read also, in the table headings specifically.

On 6/12/2023 at 12:56 PM, SRB said:

At half screen, 1280px wide, the content just feels too restricted width-wise.

I get that you'd want to limit the width on things on full screen when 4k etc, but set a max width in that instance.

table { width: 90%; max-width: 1280px }

table {
    width: 90%;
    max-width: 1280px
}

The white on green is terrible to read also, in the table headings specifically.

Yeah, to be honest, its not great look but then it doesn't bother me. I dont make any money out of it to make it a viable option to put loads of work into it. Its was made and for use for free, maybe a donation on it would encourage me to improove it but as is, there isn't any point, It works, gives links and quick access to all my mods in one place.

Maybe in a couple years i'll update it, but for now, it will be as is. Thank you for your input and if i ever update it i will take your inputs and impliment it.