MakeWebGames

Gangster Legends V2.4.1 - Full Release

Dayo

6 hours ago, athena26 said:

Easy edits for there accounts example money, points, incase someone exploits a bug or attempts to hack I can quickly edit there accounts .

I'm not familiar with GL but isn't that something that you can do with the database. If the db is set up properly, you can track when, where and how much a bug was exploited. Like I said, I'm not familiar with GL so maybe the tracking of players actions works differently???

14 hours ago, athena26 said:

Easy edits for there accounts example money, points, incase someone exploits a bug or attempts to hack I can quickly edit there accounts .

Most of that is stuff you'd add yourself tbh editing stats and stuff like that should all be added by the person using the scripts not to creator of said script as each ACP could work differently for different types of games don't forget GL isn't just a mafia game its an engine so can be changed to absolutely anything so Chris would have to alter it for everyone not just a single edit.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, athena26 said:

You can already do this within the current ACP

1 hour ago, big_mike said:

Most of that is stuff you'd add yourself tbh editing stats and stuff like that should all be added by the person using the scripts not to creator of said script as each ACP could work differently for different types of games don't forget GL isn't just a mafia game its an engine so can be changed to absolutely anything so Chris would have to alter it for everyone not just a single edit.

Maybe i should make the user module modular so as you install a module that affects the user you can add input fields for the admin to edit

10 minutes ago, athena26 said:

And also a staff adjust in admin panel were you can have assistant , secretary etc .

And admin panel password . For different staff members for different access to the game .

This is all in the game already under user roles ... 

41 minutes ago, athena26 said:

And also a staff adjust in admin panel were you can have assistant , secretary etc .

And admin panel password . For different staff members for different access to the game .

Alot of the things you're requesting are A already in the engine or B stuff you could make quite easily with little effort tbh 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, athena26 said:

Okay my bad guys, how about properties for players to buy houses to gain better training stats , better inventory system were players can have items to use and sell such as drugs ... Stat enhancements. 

i advice you to take a good look to all the modules available 

its all there already

Well it doesn't show in my admin panel how to create properties for players to train however it has own a property from poker. But that doesn't effect stats it effects cash wise. 

www.gangsterparadise.rf.gd is my website which I ain't been working on as my baby is borned .so its difficult atm

2 hours ago, athena26 said:

Well it doesn't show in my admin panel how to create properties for players to train however it has own a property from poker. But that doesn't effect stats it effects cash wise. 

www.gangsterparadise.rf.gd is my website which I ain't been working on as my baby is borned .so its difficult atm

It will probably be an add on from the marketplace that might be why you don't see them.