MakeWebGames

Gang raids ...

athena26

How much would you charge me to make a gang raid files were gangs raid other gangs for money crystals and gang respect , for example 1 raid targets gang members money and gang vault money , second raid targets gang members crystals and gang vault crystals , 3rd raid targets gang respect ... This will be known as a HQ raid , members could fill in gang raid to raid the other gang, raid takes 10 min , only 5 members can join a raid . And the defending gang could also join Defense , to see which gang wins it all comes to who has the higher stats , example my strength is 200k the other gang member that joined defense strength is 190k means 200k strength wins , in the end of agility,labour, iQ and guard will depend on who has the higher stats to defense 

"I know it sounds dumb 😂 but I'm trying to make it sound clever "

Well I'll re try to explain ... Gang raids ... Depends on which members has higher stats ... Each member can fill in a raid and they will be able to choose 1 of the 5 stats , strength,guard, agility labour and iQ any member can join this raid once it's filled they can set the raid off , raid takes 10 minutes to to reach the other gang, giving times for the other gangs members to get online and join defense ... To defend there gang . After 10 minutes this will have a outcome which gang won the raid . .. messege me a price , and I'll tell you guys what I want more added to the files .

• Like 2

Just a caution;

This sounds like a really good idea, but I would also include a deny option from the opposing gang. Players work hard for crystals, money, respect, etc..

I'd also make sure that any of the raiding options do not include items that are real cash items (donator items).

As a player, I know I'd be royally pissed if another gang raided mine and stole something that we worked hard to get. 

I'd put a limit to how often in a month gangs could do this. You're opening a door for a gang to abuse it otherwise. OR ... offer a donator item that stops gang raids.

Something to think about from a players aspect. 

How about players raid for gang Headquarters = +3 gang points other gang -3 if they draw in total stats wise = 0 points . Gang raid members = cash only , gang raid gang just for experience friendly raids no - on headquarters. I also want a mod were if your in the same gang whilst jailbreaking you gain more labour experience busting a gang member out gang member names in jail = purple .

Gang raids , bounty colour green means gang ain't been successfully raided lately meaning if a gang wins them in a raid they again more cash , orange bounty if they win and lose raids and red bounty were a gang never wins a raid so raiding them will get you a low income gangs can get to green bounty aslong as they win 10 successful raids .

I just need someone to create me this gang raid file and I'm willing to pay. 

• 2 weeks later...

This just sounds like a fancy version of Gang Crimes. I can see if I can whip something up and I can get a rough idea of a price afterwards depending on how much work I put in. Odds are it wouldnt be more than your asking price.

I only ask for time since I only do this stuff mainly on my already busy weekends. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

$35  

• Option to TRY and steal from a gang. (crystals, money, items) if you have items.
  • Based of above a formula which will random outcomes and chances of pass / fail.
  • Alert system when you have been hit.
  • New option to add security to your gang higher security the harder to get successful attacks but there is always a random chance of getting hit with high security.
  • Staff file to check logs / security purchases for each gang.
  • Logs system which logs every user that tries to attack gang or user buys security items and keeps date / time via timestamp.

PM ME OR VISIT MY WEBSITE TO GET FB CHAT.

SmartWeb Production's

• 7 months later...
On 8/26/2021 at 12:23 PM, SwiftGameR said:

$35  

• Option to TRY and steal from a gang. (crystals, money, items) if you have items.
  • Based of above a formula which will random outcomes and chances of pass / fail.
  • Alert system when you have been hit.
  • New option to add security to your gang higher security the harder to get successful attacks but there is always a random chance of getting hit with high security.
  • Staff file to check logs / security purchases for each gang.
  • Logs system which logs every user that tries to attack gang or user buys security items and keeps date / time via timestamp.

PM ME OR VISIT MY WEBSITE TO GET FB CHAT.

SmartWeb Production's

I would like the option were the gang raid another gang hq and destroy its health gang has max upgrades of 600 health upgrades can be purchased or we can use gang experience to repair hq and upgrade gangs 

10 hours ago, athena26 said:

I would like the option were the gang raid another gang hq and destroy its health gang has max upgrades of 600 health upgrades can be purchased or we can use gang experience to repair hq and upgrade gangs 

So kinda like Old name Torn City now its just called Torn there faction system (gangs) have respect you gain respect from doing gang crimes or starting a war on another gang and winning it. If the faction hit 0 respect it was destroyed and everything was lost including all stuff in vaults are you sure you want this in your gang system?

• Like 1

Not everything lost once destroyed memebers can repair with crystals cost 200 Crystal for a new hq and you don’t lose everything 

You can have repairs and upgardes in fractions to repair max hq health and you can use shields to protect your gang from certain attacks 

Donation items or event items only way to earn or from doing OC

On 4/23/2022 at 11:49 PM, athena26 said:

Not everything lost once destroyed memebers can repair with crystals cost 200 Crystal for a new hq and you don’t lose everything 

You can have repairs and upgardes in fractions to repair max hq health and you can use shields to protect your gang from certain attacks 

Donation items or event items only way to earn or from doing OC

This is a old thread and i have forgot which engine you are working with was it Mccodes? 
If so

• Are you using current gang system from Mccodes v2.0.5b? IF NO PLEASE STATE WHICH GANG SYSTEM YOU ARE USING. You can grant me access to the server to see the gang system or just send me the files and ill work out from the code where to add edits etc but if custom would be better doing it on a test live site..
  • Which Game Engine are you using and is there any customizations i need to know about?
  • Any other information which you might have forgot to mention you wanted?.

Just so im clear could you possibly answer these questions below to help me make the best module i can for you thanks.?

1. Gangs can click on another gang and start a war with them with each attack a % of the attackers damage dealt to defender comes of gangs Health
  2. Leaders and Co Leaders can use gang exp or crystals / points to repair the Health of a gang (Is this allowed during a war?)
  3. Can 2 gangs declare war on one gang?
  4. To keep the inflation down on crystals / points if used you could make it so its more expensive for repairs when gang at higher level?
  5. Wars cost "money", "Crystals / Points"?
  6. How long do wars last? "24hr", "48hrs", "1 Week", "Month"
  7. Can a gang give up by surrendering? Doing this gives other gang win exp points etc but costs the faction a level or exp or health or money or points or mix of all.
  8. Once a gang has lost a war is there a time limit on when they can next be attacked in war?
  9. Relating to question 9 is there a block on wars for example below.

*** EXAMPLE ***

Gang 1
Level: 5
Exp: 1,000
Health: 100 / 100

Gang 2
Level: 10
Exp: 10,321
Health: 500 / 500

So gang 1 starts a war on gang 2 new option appears like WAR - NEW click it to get info on war 
ok so back to the question in hand if gang 1 kills gang 2 or whatever is there a block on Gang 1 from starting another war.

Edited by SwiftGameR
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SwiftGameR said:

This is a old thread and i have forgot which engine you are working with was it Mccodes? 
If so

• Are you using current gang system from Mccodes v2.0.5b? IF NO PLEASE STATE WHICH GANG SYSTEM YOU ARE USING. You can grant me access to the server to see the gang system or just send me the files and ill work out from the code where to add edits etc but if custom would be better doing it on a test live site..
  • Which Game Engine are you using and is there any customizations i need to know about?
  • Any other information which you might have forgot to mention you wanted?.

Just so im clear could you possibly answer these questions below to help me make the best module i can for you thanks.?

1. Gangs can click on another gang and start a war with them with each attack a % of the attackers damage dealt to defender comes of gangs Health
  2. Leaders and Co Leaders can use gang exp or crystals / points to repair the Health of a gang (Is this allowed during a war?)
  3. Can 2 gangs declare war on one gang?
  4. To keep the inflation down on crystals / points if used you could make it so its more expensive for repairs when gang at higher level?
  5. Wars cost "money", "Crystals / Points"?
  6. How long do wars last? "24hr", "48hrs", "1 Week", "Month"
  7. Can a gang give up by surrendering? Doing this gives other gang win exp points etc but costs the faction a level or exp or health or money or points or mix of all.
  8. Once a gang has lost a war is there a time limit on when they can next be attacked in war?
  9. Relating to question 9 is there a block on wars for example below.

*** EXAMPLE ***

Gang 1
Level: 5
Exp: 1,000
Health: 100 / 100

Gang 2
Level: 10
Exp: 10,321
Health: 500 / 500

So gang 1 starts a war on gang 2 new option appears like WAR - NEW click it to get info on war 
ok so back to the question in hand if gang 1 kills gang 2 or whatever is there a block on Gang 1 from starting another war.

Only one gang can declare a war at once unless the gangs are allies they can help a allie gang in a war war last 24 hours after war ends someone will be held hostage and they can escape once per day attempt to escape as a hostage