MakeWebGames

Voting center

peterisgb

Thanks for the mod. But I get this error:

A critical error has occurred, and page execution has stopped. Below are the details:
1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Action taken: Attempted to execute query: INSERT INTO vote VALUES(NULL, 'test', '', 'test', '1', 'none.png', '1', '1', '1000', 'money')

Any help would be appreciated

35 minutes ago, PHPStudent said:

Thanks for the mod. But I get this error:

A critical error has occurred, and page execution has stopped. Below are the details:
1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Action taken: Attempted to execute query: INSERT INTO vote VALUES(NULL, 'test', '', 'test', '1', 'none.png', '1', '1', '1000', 'money')

Any help would be appreciated

I'll take a look when I get on my pc tomorrow..

I still haven't been able to sort yet as still not been on pc. Go to the file and change (NULL , ' to (' ', ' 

That may work as I use php 7.4 which isn't supported right in mccodes.

• Thanks 1

"Column count doesn't match value count" - you're attempting to insert 10 values into a table that doesn't have 10 columns.
Alter the query to insert the correct amount of values (in the correct order), or add named values*.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

15 minutes ago, Magictallguy said:

"Column count doesn't match value count" - you're attempting to insert 10 values into a table that doesn't have 10 columns.
Alter the query to insert the correct amount of values (in the correct order), or add named values*.

INSERT INTO table_name (col_1, col_2, col_3) VALUES ('some', 'values', 'here')

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Ty for the help, I've since found another voting script which in itself had issues but its all resolved now. 🙂

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:10 PM, Magictallguy said:

INSERT INTO table_name (col_1, col_2, col_3) VALUES ('some', 'values', 'here')

never mind lol... i got it fixed.... i had to change a few other things to get it to work....

here is my version that i got working so far, but now you can not edit any sites, even in phpadmin

Updated SQL to be able to edit sites and details in phpadmin

Edited by MajikalJoker