MakeWebGames

[GLV2][PAID][$20.00]New Item System

Sim

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe you have an error in your code and before going to bed make damn sure everything is working including the administration area, because this put me behind 8 hours to have awards in place and among other things... and I personally feel you should install Discord on your damn ass phone so that we can properly communicate.  And that I can also invite you to our discord chat room so you can keep track of your errors on your Modifications when players find them. Please join our discord chat.  https://discord.gg/DH4tTDD

There was an error!

File: /home/cosanostramafia/public_html/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php
Line: 91
Error: syntax error, unexpected '`'
Type: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR

Those 999 ERRORS YOU MESSAGED ME WAS BECAUSE of THAT TYPO, Installing the mod which I went out of my way to do, which anyone on this forum is capable of doing ay any point and time.

FIND THIS TEXT:

BOO

AFTER THAT TEXT ADD:

YEAH

So try to look how you treat a person. Cause i shouldn't have to deal with anyone cussing me out when i cant think of one person whose %100 accurate at typing or copying.

31 minutes ago, Spydre452 said:

Go to line 91 and remove the ` or if it belongs to a query make sure every field is surrounded by ` tags, likely there's an opening but not a close

It was something like this:

$admin-9 ;'7/;

$admin->helper = $this->helper;

35 minutes ago, Sim said:

Those 999 ERRORS YOU MESSAGED ME WAS BECAUSE of THAT TYPO, Installing the mod which I went out of my way to do, which anyone on this forum is capable of doing ay any point and time.

FIND THIS TEXT:

BOO

AFTER THAT TEXT ADD:

YEAH

So try to look how you treat a person. Cause i shouldn't have to deal with anyone cussing me out when i cant think of one person whose %100 accurate at typing or copying.

It was something like this:

$admin-9 ;'7/;

$admin->helper = $this->helper;

I'll have to agree with @Karma on this, especially as it's a paid mod - okay you spent the time developing it, but with the attached price, that should include some sort of healthy attitude and support.

I'd also strongly advise you reassess your communication format and do treat a person with respect, considering they've just supported your dev by purchasing your mod.

And Sim, there are a few people on here that are fluent and accurate at coding with very minimal, if any, errors - you're not the only "hero" on this forum.

A little manners cost nothing.

That's just my thoughts on it tbh, pretty shocked with your reply. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Spydre452 said:

I'll have to agree with @Karma on this, especially as it's a paid mod - okay you spent the time developing it, but with the attached price, that should include some sort of healthy attitude and support.

I'd also strongly advise you reassess your communication format and do treat a person with respect, considering they've just supported your dev by purchasing your mod.

And Sim, there are a few people on here that are fluent and accurate at coding with very minimal, if any, errors - you're not the only "hero" on this forum.

A little manners cost nothing.

That's just my thoughts on it tbh, pretty shocked with your reply. 

I do treat people woth respect. It works both ways. Of course there slandering was done VIA PM. So im the asshole again. And communication works both ways, i message him, he responds hours later, i message back usually within 15 minutes, wait hrs, i message back within 15, message me back hours later. I stayed up as long as i possibly could. Fell asleep bent over sitting up in my bed. Worked sick all week and worked 80+hrs. 

A mod that should be released at the minimum $50 for the time coding it. 10x more sophisticated and larger then any mod released. And AS OF NOW: No errors, but made a typo or two installing it for the guy(WHOSE GAME WAS UP AND RUNNING PERFECT) b4 i slept. Except ACP was down.

I really dont understand your comment abiut heros and other coders on this form.

MWG works perfect for me and support. Its all in one place. No one me(or someone else) dont need to download/register/get familiar with other software. All bugs,comments in one place instead of multiple places where i could overlook forget about one.

Sorry for getting so nasty this morning, i feel like you making me seem like i am im thr wrong when ive done nothing wrong.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sim said:

I do treat people woth respect. It works both ways. Of course there slandering was done VIA PM. So im the asshole again. And communication works both ways, i message him, he responds hours later, i message back usually within 15 minutes, wait hrs, i message back within 15, message me back hours later. I stayed up as long as i possibly could. Fell asleep bent over sitting up in my bed. Worked sick all week and worked 80+hrs. 

A mod that should be released at the minimum $50 for the time coding it. 10x more sophisticated and larger then any mod released. And AS OF NOW: No errors, but made a typo or two installing it for the guy(WHOSE GAME WAS UP AND RUNNING PERFECT) b4 i slept. Except ACP was down.

I really dont understand your comment abiut heros and other coders on this form.

MWG works perfect for me and support. Its all in one place. No one me(or someone else) dont need to download/register/get familiar with other software. All bugs,comments in one place instead of multiple places where i could overlook forget about one.

Sorry for getting so nasty this morning, i feel like you making me seem like i am im thr wrong when ive done nothing wrong.

Obviously I'm oblivious to the DMS, I'd just suggest holding some sort of professional manner when writing publicly otherwise people may think twice about doing business with you, just saying.

And don't forget you set the price for your mod so any downfalls on the listed price sits on your shoulders, it's not the responsibility of the buyers to front the difference in their own time.

The bit about hero's, sometimes you come across like your batman to Gotham so to speak. Your mod ideas are good, in depth but from an outside pov your service seems to be hindered by your communication.

Edited by Spydre452
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Spydre452 said:

Obviously I'm oblivious to the DMS, I'd just suggest holding some sort of professional manner when writing publically otherwise people may think twice about doing business with you, just saying.

And don't forget you set the price for your mod so any downfalls on the listed price sits on your shoulders, it's not the responsibility of the buyers to front the difference in their own time.

The bit about hero's, sometimes you come across like your batman to Gotham so to speak. Your mod ideas are good, in depth but from an outside pov your service seems to be hindered by your communication.

I am Batman to gotham, lol jk. 

ALL I know is, any issue that has been mentioned, has been resolved in a timely manner.  

And sometimes it's not even my fault that I still get blamed for. I tell someone to download the new version, then they message me days later saying there problem is not fixed. Come to find out, they never downloaded and installed the new version. This has happened countless times. I find it funny. Not bitching.

Sims, Thank you for fixing that issue but I have to agree with @Spydre452

And Just to let you know I did not curse at you... And if i was you'd know it. I have a hot temper but you need to communicate better use a discord chat for better communication which you can install easily on your phone by going to google play store.  I purchased your Modification even though you work at it on your phone. I could not even do that on my own phone and I have a ZTE Max XL phone its big enough but as I said..I couldn't do it, but please in the near future if i purchase any more of your mod. I do expect it to be done before you go to bed. As I am paying you for this, the 20 dollars for this mod should be reduced to at least 15 if you can't properly have better communication as i can't always come to the forum and do it. Most of the Coders I do buy from are on discord and are in my Chat room, and I have a room called Bug.. If i find a bug on any of their modifications they will know it first hand. Also before Submitting changes look for typos, because a single typo like that which I had to delete to be able to get into the administration part. That should have been checked out before bed. Or before logging off for the day. With 20 Dollars I should have received better communication..... and don't worry I will give you a five star on the Modification.

$adminModule-9``ฯ

7 hours ago, Karma said:

I believe you have an error in your code and before going to bed make damn sure.......

. and I personally feel you should install Discord on your damn ass phone so that we can properly communicate. 

There was an error! File: /home/cosanostramafia/public_html/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php Line: 91 Error: syntax error, unexpected '`' Type: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR

There was an error!

File: /home/cosanostramafia/public_html/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php
Line: 91
Error: syntax error, unexpected '`'
Type: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR

Two cusses and indoors my DAMN phone. And FYI, coding from 📞 is no more, UNLESS i am not home.

All this over a typo 😐 Jesus it's the main reason I don't release nothing on here people expect the world and more, as sim as said he waited for a few hours for you to reply he cant sit around waiting all day maybe he doesn't want a discord account you can't force people to get something that suits you at the end of the day, I agree he should double check it but christ you can't always be 100% some of the best coders on this forum still make small mistakes but it's always fixed at the end of the day, karma maybe you should learn to debug bud then you wouldn't need to wait hours for someone to tell you to remove a typo really. Just my thoughts on it seems abit much for a 20 dollar mod tbh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Price of MOD increased to $40. If $40 is out of your price range message me and we might be able to come to some agreement..

Heres what i think about the situation. Amm mod prices are about to go up. ALL my mods are underpriced in an attempt to give back to the community a little bit.  When little things like this happen in the future, the price increase will help me say yes sir, yes ma'am before i get slandered more on these bulletin boards.

Edited by Sim
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Sim said:

Price of MOD increased to $40. If $40 is out of your price range message me and we might be able to come to some agreement..

Heres what i think about the situation. Amm mod prices are about to go up. ALL my mods are underpriced in an attempt to give back to the community a little bit.  When little things like this happen in the future, the price increase will help me say yes sir, yes ma'am before i get slandered more on these bulletin boards.

If you're going to raise the price on the modification I expect to see you treat the buyers with more respect as they had purchased that mod with their hard earned cash, in my case being disabled I make very little a month with what i got, 1200 dollars a month does not feed two people. I was lucky enough to have what i had to purchase any modifications to make my game a more enjoyable place to play. You raised this around the holidays when people spend their money on their family, which I find to be truly unfair.  Also make sure that all bugs on all your mods are fixed before applying and take into consideration that people have other modifications that may not work well with that modification of yours. So, as a coder.. You should have all the modifications that are being made on this modification you created or any other modifications that you create, therefor there should not be any bugs upon installing. 🙂 Just a friendly reminder. I"m not yelling nor am I cursing at you.

24 minutes ago, big_mike said:

All this over a typo 😐 Jesus it's the main reason I don't release nothing on here people expect the world and more, as sim as said he waited for a few hours for you to reply he cant sit around waiting all day maybe he doesn't want a discord account you can't force people to get something that suits you at the end of the day, I agree he should double check it but christ you can't always be 100% some of the best coders on this forum still make small mistakes but it's always fixed at the end of the day, karma maybe you should learn to debug bud then you wouldn't need to wait hours for someone to tell you to remove a typo really. Just my thoughts on it seems abit much for a 20 dollar mod tbh

Trust me, I am learning but it is very hard for me to understand stuff that I read its part of my disability that I have. Now, if someone showed me how to do something bam! I got it, no problemo.... LOL

Forgot sit the holidays, thr price of my mods will be raised AFTER THE HOLIDAYS. This mod gad no errors, just an installation problem(typo).  My support geta the job done. 99% of people so has ever messaged me has had the issue resolved within 24hrs.

Back to working on next MOD [NPC'S]..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Karma said:

If you're going to raise the price on the modification I expect to see you treat the buyers with more respect as they had purchased that mod with their hard earned cash, in my case being disabled I make very little a month with what i got, 1200 dollars a month does not feed two people. I was lucky enough to have what i had to purchase any modifications to make my game a more enjoyable place to play. You raised this around the holidays when people spend their money on their family, which I find to be truly unfair.  Also make sure that all bugs on all your mods are fixed before applying and take into consideration that people have other modifications that may not work well with that modification of yours. So, as a coder.. You should have all the modifications that are being made on this modification you created or any other modifications that you create, therefor there should not be any bugs upon installing. 🙂 Just a friendly reminder. I"m not yelling nor am I cursing at you.

Trust me, I am learning but it is very hard for me to understand stuff that I read its part of my disability that I have. Now, if someone showed me how to do something bam! I got it, no problemo.... LOL

I get that, but reading the last post you did and saying its unfair he puts the price of his mod up at this time of the year I'm sorry but he's entitled to do as he wishes with it as its his mod as they say you can't have your cake and eat it lol I think it's unfair your telling a coder what he should or shouldn't charge for his or her work at the end of the day you really have no idea how much time and effort goes into alot of the mods really that has become quite clear.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sim said:

Forgot sit the holidays, thr price of my mods will be raised AFTER THE HOLIDAYS. This mod gad no errors, just an installation problem(typo).  My support geta the job done. 99% of people so has ever messaged me has had the issue resolved within 24hrs.

Back to working on next MOD [NPC'S]..

thank you dear. I know we all tend to forget our minds get so busy with stuff.. I admit you are a good coder and I thank you for sticking with me no matter how angry I got.. LOL and trust me there was a few times I wanted to drop the F bomb. ROFL

3 minutes ago, big_mike said:

I get that, but reading the last post you did and saying its unfair he puts the price of his mod up at this time of the year I'm sorry but he's entitled to do as he wishes with it as its his mod as they say you can't have your cake and eat it lol I think it's unfair your telling a coder what he should or shouldn't charge for his or her work at the end of the day you really have no idea how much time and effort goes into alot of the mods really that has become quite clear.

Yes, i agree with what you said, but it is the holidays, after the holidays he can do what he wants with it.. I don't care if he raised it to 100 dollars. LOL.

Ill say this and im done unless it's regarding my mod.

As of now i done put in over 100hrs on the item system. So with my 5 sales, i have made under $1/hr

Now theres a few mods on the marketplace,

Mass Gift, Mass Email where i could create in under a HR. List for $3 and first purchase would have turned out better for me. I think between the two mods Mass Gift and Email. It totals around $30 in sales. 

WHOEVER: Sorry if you was creator of those two MODS. I decided to choose the two easiest mods on the marketplace. 

Edited by Sim
  • Like 1

Various code improvements and unwanted/unnecessary code removed as well as a few minor bug fixes relates to shops, inventory, blackmarket not having any items in it. I recommend downloading new version.

Edited by Sim

• 4 weeks later...

A new version has been uploaded. Heres a list of code and design updates.

Coded/Fixed broken Remove Links from action menu's in the following pages:

Inventory Page
Blackmarket Page
Usershops Page
Equipped Page

Fixed error when user would add item to there shop with no price
Fixed error when viewing item with no item type

Removed various unnecessary debug information that was forgot to be removed.

Inventory Design fixed if item present.
Shops design fixed if item present.
UserShops Design fixed if item present.
Blackmarket Design fixed if item present.
Equipped Design fixed if item present.

13 minutes ago, rockwood said:

what is new in this mode?

Mode? Mod or this update?

This update

[QUOTE]

Coded/Fixed broken Remove Links from action menu's in the following pages:

Inventory Page
Blackmarket Page
Usershops Page
Equipped Page[/QUOTE]

The equipped mod is apart of my item mod. More about the mod can be read a few pages up with all the features and mods included.