MakeWebGames

[GLV2][PAID][$20.00]New Item System

Sim

I will be uploading a new version of the item system that addresses a few issues in the black market, user shops, and updated gifting item code.

The updated files will be available in 2 packages.

Full package or Changed Files(to keep things simple for some). The update will be available within 24 hours.

I am also releasing some add-on features that take advantage of this new item system for GL.

The Add-On is a new Attack/Mugging system with a hospital that works similiar to the jail system. This add-on also has a new item type(Health Items) which players in the hospital can use on themselves or other players to get them out of hospital faster.

On 12/21/2020 at 8:56 AM, big_mike said:

All this over a typo 😐 Jesus it's the main reason I don't release nothing on here people expect the world and more, as sim as said he waited for a few hours for you to reply he cant sit around waiting all day maybe he doesn't want a discord account you can't force people to get something that suits you at the end of the day, I agree he should double check it but christ you can't always be 100% some of the best coders on this forum still make small mistakes but it's always fixed at the end of the day, karma maybe you should learn to debug bud then you wouldn't need to wait hours for someone to tell you to remove a typo really. Just my thoughts on it seems abit much for a 20 dollar mod tbh

Have to agree with @big_mike here, its not a perfect world and it will be fixed at the end of the day ... relax @Karma 🙂

"before going to bed make damn sure everything is working including the administration area"  ... if someone suggested that to me, I'd be coming down the wires seeking them out, not to mention demanding someone install a particular message service because it suits THEM or demanding respect... now thats just plain cheeky. 😂

Keep up the great work Sim.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sim said:

The issue with @Karma was resolved with us and admins of MWG privately. It looks like my support is A-Okay.

No coders are perfect, even GL after years and changes still has issues reported.

Thanks for the support @CrazyElk 

No problemo @Sim and your welcome. 🙂

I understand the issue may have been resolved privately but if someone posts rubbish like that in the public domain its going to attract a response, certainly from me anyway.

Truth of the mater is it should have been handled privately from the get go.

Edited by CrazyElk

1.3.0 released.

If any of the Item System Mods do not match version 1.3.0 which can be viewed in the installed modules of your ACP. It is recommended that you redownload and overwrite all modules included in the download.

If your version is under 1.2.0 released late January, you will also need to run the updateTables.schema file threw your PHP Admin. 

I will not offer support to any file versions that do not match 1.3.0(unless installation/upgrade troubles).

Various code changes threwout whole module. Which is why it is recommended to redownload.

2 new Item Types Included

Treasures and Health Items.

Full update log included in download and on New Item System page.

Edited by Sim