Jump to content
Sim

Looking for partner to run game/games. Or join game already developed

Recommended Posts

I am seeking a partner to run and manage a game or two. I can perfectly manage to run a game by myself, but two people increases the chances of success. 

What I bring to the table: roughly 20 years of programming experience. I am fairly decent at advertising. Also, I will ay fair which I expect from whoever I am working with(Meaning I won't or don't expect more money from income. Would/will send money your supposed to receive. If I am in control of domain/hosting. It won't magically disappear one day. If at some point months or years later, I decide I no longer wish to partake in the game(s), you will be treated very fair with my half of ownership.

The reason i would like to work with someone is I believe it's a better chance of success, I don't like the fact of handling %100 of the responsibilities Meaning I can't take a one or two break away in case something happens. Another person on board also means double the content. Or if the person I team up with can't program, it could allow me more time to create and upgrade features instead of worrying about adding, fixing content. 

I would also be interested in teaming up with a new game already released. I prefer not to join a project that is already in development and game plan/design is final. But like I said, I am fair and easy to work with. @MNG might say otherwise.

I would prefer to work with the game engine GL since I have been doing a lot of development for it lately, but if I am joining an already released game, I am fully capable of working with any existing script.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MNG said:

Good luck pal

I had to give to a little shoutout 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, maattttyy said:

How is your Javascript?

It's fair. It's been a few years since I sure with it. Developed a little 2 player chess game and something called blocks(like Tetris but had to match colors using Tetris pieces)

 

I could create whatever I need to, it might take me a bit longer then other languages as I am not as familiar with all syntax as well as I am with PHP.

Edited by Sim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i might have something i am currently (started the other day lol) building a zombie survival rpg game, i have started the index page (subscribe page) i will be making it without any engine it will just be plain old mysqli from the ground up, not sure if this is something you might be interested in like but yea let us know if you want to talk about it more.

cheers,

mike.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, big_mike said:

i might have something i am currently (started the other day lol) building a zombie survival rpg game, i have started the index page (subscribe page) i will be making it without any engine it will just be plain old mysqli from the ground up, not sure if this is something you might be interested in like but yea let us know if you want to talk about it more.

cheers,

mike.

Not really interested in recoding a new game engine. (Reinvent the wheel). If it's not necessary. There's plenty of engines on here. 

I also have quite a collection of universal mods for GL that would any game genre or style developed for GL.

If you'd like to create the game with GL(engine modification be faster) shoot me a message. Otherwise, I'm still looking. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sim said:

Not really interested in recoding a new game engine. (Reinvent the wheel). If it's not necessary. There's plenty of engines on here. 

I also have quite a collection of universal mods for GL that would any game genre or style developed for GL.

If you'd like to create the game with GL(engine modification be faster) shoot me a message. Otherwise, I'm still looking. 🙂

no worries bud and im not really big on GL tbh as you will be aware there is quite alot of people using it thats why i decided to build from ground up so i can leave all the crap i dont need out of it but its all good was just an offer for you, hopefully you find something 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, big_mike said:

leave all the crap i dont need out

in GL you deactivate the mods you dont need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ags_cs4 said:

in GL you deactivate the mods you dont need

Or delete them. I will end up deleting 80% of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sim said:

Or delete them. I will end up deleting 80% of them

yeah if you going a different way, yes keep only what you need, this is one of the best thing in GL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ags_cs4 said:

yeah if you going a different way, yes keep only what you need, this is one of the best thing in GL

GL actually needs an uninstall module to remove data related to unwanted/removed mods

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodluck Sim, I've seen your dedication through recent posts, especially on your new item mod, you do produce some nice content!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spydre452 said:

Goodluck Sim, I've seen your dedication through recent posts, especially on your new item mod, you do produce some nice content!

Thanks. It would have been done was ago, but real job must come first. That's another reason I need a partner, otherwise it will take forever to release. But maybe not, I already have slot of modifications done for GL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 1992ashman1992 said:

inbox i can help

You want me to give you access to all the files and do all the work and share profits work you to? 

 

I already wrote a novel and you can't take the time to message me, or any background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Sim said:

You want me to give you access to all the files and do all the work and share profits work you to? 

 

I already wrote a novel and you can't take the time to message me, or any background.

@Simdont bother with him, no back ground on any thing, he cant code, he cant design, can he help you no not sure, is he serious no not sure at all, i contacted him as he was asking for a theme/design in old topics, we talked he said he want somthing like MafiaShot so i started working , when i finished he isnt responding, first red flag, later i found out he was copying MafiaShot (up to even their Updates News, copy-pasting css Design, he took down his site getting scared by DMCA case).

i will give @1992ashman1992 another chance to reply to my msgs, if not i will put the theme in market ( will be put for +100$ if any one contact me for a discount i can do but for only old users, so he dont register and come get it 😄 ), even one of the best i made so far

Edited by ags_cs4
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you can tell by my post I want planning on it.

Maybe list in Marketplace a little cheaper and let multiple people purchase with option to alter design at price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...