MakeWebGames

Paying for content?

Sim

3 hours ago, Sim said:

Do you pay for content?

If so, how much so much are you paying or would think is a fair price? For crime records? Or cars? For GL or MCCode or gRPG for example

i think it would vary with the complexity of the content your asking for and also if its a custom and languages etc

Edited by Andy

You could certainly pay someone on Fiverr to write up content for you.

I used one service to help with a document and they clearly weren't a native English speaker and made it into nonsense. So make sure you hire someone who seems to know what they're doing haha.

Item images I just create them myself 🙂

That is a very good point.  @|SAMZ|

Edit: for the most part. The reason I asked this, I was thinking of releasing a content pack of say to start 100crimes, and list for like 10crimes per level. I was kinda Wondering what people would pay. Or what there worth is.

Edited by Sim

18 minutes ago, Sim said:

That is a very good point.  @|SAMZ|

Edit: for the most part. The reason I asked this, I was thinking of releasing a content pack of say to start 100crimes, and list for like 10crimes per level. I was kinda Wondering what people would pay. Or what there worth is.

If you create the content (unique per content pack) you will surely get some interest. Crimes are fairly simple to create or people like me are just bypassing the text and just displaying failed/success with gain values. 

If you was to create weapons, houses etc which include the graphics it will have more interest.. definitely from me xD.