MakeWebGames

Bitcoins

Sim

Bitcoins  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own any bitcoin

I was going to make a Topicin tech news, but figured it could go here. I just recently purchased $50 in Bitcoin while I gather up the rest of my money I need for a laptop. 

I think we talked a out Bitcoin many years ago when it was like $8/coin. How I was going to purchase some at the time, but couldn't. Annoynomous untraceable money back then was unheard of. Now it's still just as great idea as it was when created. I believe the only way out will every go down in price is if it ever becomes illegal.

Edited by Sim

yea my county too but fk it if they dont give you ways to have money online im not gona listen to them, c urrently its my go for payment online,

i either have in MWG or in BTC, i traded some coins back in the day but now only btc im hodling them (going to upgrade my pc)

damn if i can go back in time

i will go back to when i started trading btc and give my young self a tip in life, invest all ur life in BTC cash out in 19,500$ try to dont use PayPal, and buy the right for MWG 😄

• Like 1

Pro tip: don't discuss your cryptocurrency holdings online

Source: I work 24/7 in the cryptocurrency field and knows about the exploitation of those who discuss their holdings online.

Edited by sniko
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, sniko said:

Source: I work 24/7 in the cryptocurrency field and knows about the exploitation of those who discuss their holdings online.

true, but not always,

i once helped my dead friend family find his lost btc (it was a lot that time) if i didnt know where he trade it would have been big lose to his family (2 year kid)

13 hours ago, sniko said:

If someone wants to heist my $0.32 they’re welcome to it 😂

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, ags_cs4 said:

true, but not always,

i once helped my dead friend family find his lost btc (it was a lot that time) if i didnt know where he trade it would have been big lose to his family (2 year kid)

Discussing where you trade is different to discussing how much you hold

52 minutes ago, sniko said:

Discussing where you trade is different to discussing how much you hold

Publicly yeah true, but between trust worthy friend (IRL to be spesific) it can be halp full just like my case

but damn i miss him 😞  he was like big brother to me

• 8 months later...

Hey guys, I've been involved with investing and forex for about 2-3 years now, i enjoy it, its 90% psychology so it can only grow you. 

Below i've attached the psychology of the market, this happens again and again and in any timeframe, it is fractal. They correlate with crypto more because the mass will be the ones hyping it and funding it. So as investors we need to know where market psychology is and market psychology is a visual representation of peoples psychology as it is people that are buying and selling. 

Don't want to confuse anyone but if you invest only invest what you can lose as now it has shot up but what goes up quickly comes down faster and further than it shot up. Of course BTC will be booming but in this fractal nature, its best to wait for these patterns to show and know where you are so you don't become the 95% that lose money. 

Hope it helps 🙂

image.png

lKXY2dd0_big.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/26/2021 at 8:42 AM, ags_cs4 said:

lol 8 months later i wich i kept more than 50$ in btc 😄 , but i think the price will stay in the 30k for some time unless some big news hit and the price will rise/fall  but good luck to you all btc holders 

Amazing haha 😉

Seems like the forum is kind of inactive again.