MakeWebGames

[GLV2][MOD][$10.00] User Track & Multiple Account

Eurogangster

26 minutes ago, CrazyT said:

Tracking users just by IP is pointless now a days!

Not really, you have some people that don’t use vpn those usually are the new people plus some people make mistakes all the time, they’ll eventually get caught.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CrazyT said:

Tracking users just by IP is pointless now a days!

yes totaly agree

5 hours ago, MNG said:

Not really, you have some people that don’t use vpn those usually are the new people plus some people make mistakes all the time, they’ll eventually get caught.

the 10% of user in the internet dont know what is a vpn

but just pay for a vpn a good one and ur good to go.

they used to use heading forward, proxy ...

image.png.085917fc728fe642a784023ade0445d6.png

this is what i used to use before but now VPN use new ways to hide IP 

The major issue i see with this is potentially blocking genuine players. As a lot of ISP's use a pool of available IP's and allot them to people at random so one day your IP could be the same IP that was blocked by another user. IP blocking/tracking i personally don't do because of this. Unless users are using static IP addresses this will be impossible to ever become useful. Then as @ags_cs4 pointed out you have the other part using VPN so again you will have the same issue if you block the IP as again VPN's will use a pool of IP's. With all of that i just see it creating more issues for genuine users trying to access the site as a lot of people will ban accounts from tracking their actions when they might not even know each other just might share the IP.

Nothing against the module still great work some people might still want to use it.

Edited by urbanmafia

i had an idea for the MCC engine i was making, by banning the hardware of the user not his IP, the idea came from Overwatch, Rust Hardware ban

the idea is to get the Unique ID of a PC and compare that to others

well i know it work by executing shell in the OS but i still have to do more research for this idea