MakeWebGames

Romewars Partnership

Aaron_

Hi all,

I’ve been keeping you all updated with my project Romewars (if anyone reads the original post 😅) and as mentioned in my last post I’m nearing the stage of alpha testing before beta testing.

I’ve put a lot of hours into development on this projects, it’s completely bespoke and for me represents functionality and game play that I haven’t found else where and I really think I’ve built someone really fun to play in a short period of time, with some big plans for the future. 

There are a few areas that I am struggling with, these are design and user experience.

Having a unique, function rich game means nothing if it doesn’t work well for players. So I am looking for someone to help me. 

I’m looking for someone that can help me with some design aspects and help me put together the functionality into a fun, enjoyable experience. Ideally I want someone who has also ran games before and can help me put the final pieces together. As well as managing the game once it launches. 

As I’ve mentioned, I’ve put many hours of coding into this, and I have the money and marketing experience to make this work, so I’m not looking for someone who wants a free ride, but someone who actually has the time and knowledge to help me make this work. 

If you feel you for the bill and would be interested, please drop me a message and I’d love to chat more with you!

You can see the original thread at: 

• Like 1

I'd like to help with putting the final pieces together for more fun game play and running the game. Maybe @SwiftGameR could help with user design. His work is good.

Your also need to make sure your game is very mobile friendly so you can release game on mobile using webview. This will easily track more users then threw word of mouth online threw browser only.

• Like 1

I've got a lot of UX background and I did run games many moons ago. I'm also a whizz in Photoshop and have been improving my own recently acquired game Music Battle, my days of creating layouts from scratch are certainly over but adapting them is certainly something I can do.

Be great to see a demo of the game to get an idea of where the UX / design could lead along with understanding how you want the partnership to work, is it 50 / 50 or a different split etc.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MNG said:

What engine are you using?

As Dave mentioned, it's bespoke. It also mentions in my original Romewars topic that the game is built using the Symfony framework.

1 hour ago, Sim said:

I'd like to help with putting the final pieces together for more fun game play and running the game. Maybe @SwiftGameR could help with user design. His work is good.

Your also need to make sure your game is very mobile friendly so you can release game on mobile using webview. This will easily track more users then threw word of mouth online threw browser only.

Hi Sim,

Thanks for replying, feel free to drop me a DM to discuss further.

Regards,

Aaron