MakeWebGames

Marketplace?

Sim

I run MWG and thus the marketplace, the original announcement thread contains most of the information you’re after: 

The fee is a flat 10% which is to cover PayPal fees and some of the operational costs. You can post them using the + link at the top and they’ll get approved by myself or one of the other staff.

I aim to pay people out in 24 hours, but if you withdraw during daylight hours I’ll normally process it within the hour. I withdraw to PayPal, US Bank and UK Bank. 

Feel free to ask any other questions, I’ll be happy to respond 🙂

2 hours ago, ags_cs4 said:

i would love support for crypto, cuz its my main payment (i use spectrocoin.com) , and why not even steam cards 😉 

Is it a stable coin? The problem is I have to then convert the PayPal money I’ve received from your purchases into one of these coins / apps / gift cards. The 10% in most cases barely covers the initial PayPal fees, thus makes it harder to convert it further.

Im able to offer the 3 existing payout options as I hold money in all 3 at any given time, if you want to be paid out to something more exotic we can certainly explore it but the fees will be taken from the withdrawal balance to ensure the site isn’t making a loss.

• Like 1